Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Various site problems.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Getting a large banner at the bottom of the site wanting me to disable ad blocker, no way of getting rid of it.

Just had a bit of a wobble...

1.jpg

Cookie preferences is taking over!

IF IT AIN'T BROKE...

TamH70

MIA
I get the waiting for cookiescan message popping up.

Chrome keeps stopping, but only on Arrse. It was slow yesterday but dire today. I've done the cookies thing but that has had no effect and there were no messages about cookies anyway. Screen options doesn't work and I'm now getting a translucent bar on screen.

Not able to change my settings for background or screen stretch since yesterday. Started with notification to disable ad blockers and reload, today, website wont let me change the above.

All working as usual for me except the icon to change screen etc has vanished(top right).
I'm Laptop , chrome and bit defender anti virus.

NSP

LE
Seem to have lost the button for settings when viewing the site on Firefox for Android on my 'phone, which means that I can't turn the space-consuming mobile quick-access bar at the bottom of the screen off...

Screenshot_20201026-160032.png

Just had a bit of a wobble...

View attachment 515170
Me too. Database overload issue?

An exception occurred: [XF\Db\Exception] Too many connections in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php on line 165

1. XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php at line 28
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 60
  3. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 83
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 150
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne() in src/XF/Session/DbStorage.php at line 30
  6. XF\Session\DbStorage->getSession() in src/XF/Session/Session.php at line 53
  7. XF\Session\Session->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 860
  8. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 28
  9. XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 45
  10. XF\Pub\App->XF\Pub\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 28
  11. XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 2636
  12. XF\App->session() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 150
  13. XF\Pub\App->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 2296
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
  15. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer