Various site problems.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Been through that a week ago with him where I explained, quite fully, how things happen. Unfortunately this chap wants everything done for him, his way and to suit him. He has put his book up on the site so I don't know why he is still pushing this, unless of course to keep it in the public eye.
Much obliged for your help guv'nor. This new fangled stuff‘ll be the death of me.

Oh, Happily with the ever increasing blindness, I can barely see the tissues these days. I you can’t see them, they can't really be untidy.
Go on, you can't really raise it can you?

Alamo

LE
Getting taken to the end of a thread

When I select Reply and post one, I get taken right to the end of the thread, rather than being left at the page I was on; as used to be the case I recall.

It’s a bit annoying as I then have to click Prev a few times to try and find where I was.

Can anyone suggest a remedy?

When I select Reply and post one, I get taken right to the end of the thread, rather than being left at the page I was on; as used to be the case I recall.

It’s a bit annoying as I then have to click Prev a few times to try and find where I was.

Click the arrow in the circle next to the name of the poster you quoted to go back to that point in the thread.

If you're not quoting anyone, someone else may have an idea.

Yes. Read through the full thread before replying. Then you'll be in the right place (end of thread) after your post.

It also means that you're less likely to duplicate a reply.

dlrg

LE
There still seems to be an issue with icons (& miscalculation of 'likes', neutrals etc) in the 'My account - Reactions received' area:

fgjh.jpg

Yes. Read through the full thread before replying. Then you'll be in the right place (end of thread) after your post.

And then have to page back through the thread trying to remember which posts you wanted to reply to.

That's some fine forum advising there, Lou.

And then have to page back through the thread trying to remember which posts you wanted to reply to.

That's some fine forum advising there, Lou.
I just make a note of the relevant post numbers as I read through the thread. Then reply, knowing that I've actually got something to contribute.

Alamo

LE
Click the arrow in the circle next to the name of the poster you quoted to go back to that point in the thread.

If you're not quoting anyone, someone else may have an idea.
Thanks

Not so much, same effect but in reverse.

Latest Threads