Various site problems.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Avatars have changed from square to round which spoils some of them as it obscures text.
Moved my avatar down in the available circular window, it's reet.

screenshot above below...

... the brown hessian effect background? I always had the other one but now, the little button to change it seems to have vanished*

*I will just pop out for a sixty mile eye test and then take another look for the little button just in case.

57F5E16F-0165-42D2-9772-0B682CC7FBCB.png

screenshot above below...

... the brown hessian effect background? I always had the other one but now, the little button to change it seems to have vanished*

*I will just pop out for a sixty mile eye test and then take another look for the little button just in case.

View attachment 477538
The little button is there between 'Alerts' and 'Search' you just can't see it at the moment.

The little button is there between 'Alerts' and 'Search' you just can't see it at the moment.
You're right but changing the background colour & saving it only works for the page that I am on.
Moving to another page it goes back to DPM which looks really crap on my screen.

TamH70

MIA
Viewing my glorious avatar, of Boo the Miniature Giant Space Hamster, one is inescapably reminded of the BBC children's t.v. programme of glorious memory, "Playschool", and of being invited to take a view through the Round Window. It, of course, should be the Square one. Fix it for my MGSH's sake!

Viewing my glorious avatar, of Boo the Miniature Giant Space Hamster, one is inescapably reminded of the BBC children's t.v. programme of glorious memory, "Playschool", and of being invited to take a view through the Round Window. It, of course, should be the Square one. Fix it for my MGSH's sake!
Brian Cant walt.

Thanks... I will take a look when I get home. Currently 27 miles away but I haven’t crashed yet. Just 33 more miles to go before I can give myself the all clea... arrrrrrgh, a house has just crashed into me.

1590751352079.jpeg

The tabs have all changed. It's confusing me no end.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I reckon one of the admins said "this site gets more and more like fvcking playschool" and hey presto ... !

Still shite emojis mind.

Arrse not working in Chrome. Started 3 hours ago. Only affects Arrse.