Various site problems.

Bad CO

Admin
@CutLunchCommando many thanks for the screenshot. The issue is to do with our sprite sheet and a modification to the site. I'll be honest and say that it isn't particularly close to being near the top of my to do list!

Arrse has started to log me out each time I navigate away.
The ‘keep me logged in box’ is ticked.
I can’t recall this happening before.
I’m on an iPhone and accessing through Safari.
Any hints to rectify this?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Have the site tried to upgrade again or have I got double vision, messages, alerts etc!
View attachment 477515
Same same. Looks like Good CO has decided to play with the site again, without bothering to mention this. A qauick post would have stopped this series of posts and we would have been expecting this change. I wonder if there are other, as yet not seen, changes.

Booo change without change management?!?!

I had to log on everytime for a while on my main PC whereas the work and phone are fine so it must be user error.

But the new posts button seems to have gone?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Booo change without change management?!?!

I had to log on everytime for a while on my main PC whereas the work and phone are fine so it must be user error.

But the new posts button seems to have gone?
On the scrollable text bar, left of the search field is What's New.

slim.PNG

I have gone back to being wide this morning, I have been very narrow for some time.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Glad it's not just me, was beginning to think I was going potty. I noticed avatars are now round for some reason, and the typeface at the top of the page looks odd.

Latest Threads