Various badges and items

Recently I have been helping a friend empty a relatives house after they passed away and came accross some interesting items including: a medal ribbon, various patches and a bell. I have identified some of them such as the Buffs flashes and Pilot's wings (I think) however some have me totally stumped.

The family have a service background of: ATS, Royal Artillery and Royal Navy so we are thinking of getting as much infor on the relevant patches, ships etc and mounting and framing them along with the gongs to make a nice little display.

Any help would be fantastic and most appreciated

PRC

[Edit: Pics to be posted shortly]

Cheers fellas this is going to make a lady most happy. I'll be routing about to write out a brief history of each bit and researching more into the service background of each one to make the display something rather special.

Also is there any idea about the bell? I am inclined to think it could be a ships bell because of the crown and the Father was in the Navy, also the long upper section. Can anyone identify it?

Looking at the crown on the bell it is very reminiscent of the crown that adorns some Norwegian issue kit. Could be something to do with the extraction from Narvik.

How big is the bell PRC?
The bell is just under 8 inches in height and the bar coming out the top I'd say about roughly a foot. I'm afraid I can't be exact as it's currently still in the house but I will get some better pictures and dimentions when we go back

No problem, that's just a rough guess though. Out of interest what were you thinking?
My Granddad and a Great Uncle, (Great? He was ******* fantastic!!!), both brought back small bells marked with German symbols when they got back from WW1. The Germans hung them on barbed wire to give our lads away...

Different symbol but same sort of look and the crown could have been Imperial German so thought of the wee bells...

Could be entirely wrong (and probably am) but the crown on the bell looks like an 'imperial' crown (four arches, rather than the two arches of a 'royal' crown) I have an old book of ship's badges hiding somewhere and will have a look to see if anything turns up.

Edit to add... OPPO is thinking along the same lines and may well be on the right track