Variations on a theme...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Snow_White, Nov 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?

2. How many times though? and could you sit down afterwards? :lol: :wink:

3. 3 in one very debauched saturday into sunday session involving lots of vodka red bull :wink: :roll:

4. I really hope that some of the women I have known come clean about this one :lol: :lol:
    Ill say 2 (a scutter from Farnham followed by a chick in the mess an hour or so later)

5. I tend to lose count when it gets to more than five or so... and it's not sitting down that's the problem generally. But I have been left walking funny for while afterwards.

Ahhhh, happy days :D

6. Three - although two were at the same time - is that cheating?

7. Three - although two were at the same time - is that cheating?

8. what, on the 3rd one? :wink:

9. Not quite the same but in Ulster the old w*nk in each of the towers challenge would see an w*nk in 7 towers all within a 7 hour period not easy to do your last effort was like sanding your co*k with wire wool your man custard came out like dish water by the end to.

10. so a while ago then? :wink: :lol:

11. If more than two weeks is a while, yes :p :D :D :D

But I still have happy memories of the Bank Holidays in May 1994. Could hardly stand up straight. I've developed better adductors since 8O :wink:

12. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Aaah, adductors. The muscle group of nymphomaniacs. You've got me all Tantric now snowy 8)

13. Nope, that's what it takes for decent score. I know someone who managed that twice in 24 hours (giving a total of six). And he was runner-up (all this in an identical survey on another board) to the bloke who manged eight in the course of an all-male orgy...

You lot are lightweights by comparison I'm telling ya!

14. No just honest and not marmite drillers :wink: :lol:

15. All that means is that I should be comparing you with the dude who managed six*, with two threesomes and two one-on-ones, all different girls, rather than the winner.

*Context: Canadian University ski-ing competition thingumy.