• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Variations on a theme...

Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?

Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

Aren't I boring?
How many times though? and could you sit down afterwards? :lol: :wink:

Snow_White said:
I really hope that some of the women I have known come clean about this one :lol: :lol:
Ill say 2 (a scutter from Farnham followed by a chick in the mess an hour or so later)

Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

Aren't I boring?
I tend to lose count when it gets to more than five or so... and it's not sitting down that's the problem generally. But I have been left walking funny for while afterwards.

Ahhhh, happy days :D

Not quite the same but in Ulster the old w*nk in each of the towers challenge would see an w*nk in 7 towers all within a 7 hour period not easy to do your last effort was like sanding your co*k with wire wool your man custard came out like dish water by the end to.

Snow_White said:
Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

Aren't I boring?
I tend to lose count when it gets to more than five or so... and it's not sitting down that's the problem generally. But I have been left walking funny for while afterwards.

so a while ago then? :wink: :lol:

Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

Aren't I boring?

so a while ago then? :wink: :lol:
If more than two weeks is a while, yes :p :D :D :D

But I still have happy memories of the Bank Holidays in May 1994. Could hardly stand up straight. I've developed better adductors since 8O :wink:

Whistleblower said:
Three - although two were at the same time - is that cheating?
Nope, that's what it takes for decent score. I know someone who managed that twice in 24 hours (giving a total of six). And he was runner-up (all this in an identical survey on another board) to the bloke who manged eight in the course of an all-male orgy...

You lot are lightweights by comparison I'm telling ya!

Snow_White said:
Whistleblower said:
Nope, that's what it takes for decent score. I know someone who managed that twice in 24 hours (giving a total of six). And he was runner-up (all this in an identical survey on another board) to the bloke who manged eight in the course of an all-male orgy...

No just honest and not marmite drillers :wink: :lol:

Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Whistleblower said:

No just honest and not marmite drillers :wink: :lol:
All that means is that I should be comparing you with the dude who managed six*, with two threesomes and two one-on-ones, all different girls, rather than the winner.

*Context: Canadian University ski-ing competition thingumy.

Ohhh, you were allowing blokes to be included, let me see - Me, Jack Daniels, frankie vaughn, Lambert AND Butler, Rosey and her 5 sisters. Add the poor 2nd looey I was sharing a corrimec with and I had six months of 12-way orgies. (2nd Lt was only allowed to watch - I'm not like that)

RTFQ said:
Ohhh, you were allowing blokes to be included, let me see - Me, Jack Daniels, frankie vaughn, Lambert AND Butler, Rosey and her 5 sisters. Add the poor 2nd looey I was sharing a corrimec with and I had six months of 12-way orgies. (2nd Lt was only allowed to watch - I'm not like that)
Hahaha... Someone's jealous!

I've met the guy who did the nine-way orgy, and I easily believe it. I know the runner-up pretty well too. Not met, but we used to write a lot, and I've spoken to him on the phone and stuff.

I still think you lot are lightweights. No stamina, any of you :p :twisted:

Snow_White said:
RTFQ said:
Hahaha... Someone's jealous!

I've met the guy who did the nine-way orgy, and I easily believe it. I know the runner-up pretty well too. Not met, but we used to write a lot, and I've spoken to him on the phone and stuff.

I still think you lot are lightweights. No stamina, any of you :p :twisted:
I thought orgies were excluded

Lightweight?....think what you like Miss "I'll start: 1. Aren't I boring?" White :lol:

Ozgerbobble said:
I thought orgies were excluded

Lightweight............think what you like Miss "I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?" White
Nowhere in the OP did I say anything about orgies. A shag is a shag is a shag.

And I'm not claiming to be anything but a boring lightweight (I suppose I could claim to be retreating and ladylike, but I'm not sure it would fly...) - just thought some of you boys (and even possibly girls) could do better?

Sadly disappointed, I must say :twisted: :wink:

Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

Aren't I boring?
I suppose the pool of potential candidates is a bit limited in up in Fen Country :twisted: :lol: unless you include family :wink:

Latest Threads