Variations on a theme...

#1
Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?
 
#2
Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?
How many times though? and could you sit down afterwards? :lol: :wink:
 
#3
3 in one very debauched saturday into sunday session involving lots of vodka red bull :wink: :roll:
 
#4
Snow_White said:
What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?
I really hope that some of the women I have known come clean about this one :lol: :lol:
Ill say 2 (a scutter from Farnham followed by a chick in the mess an hour or so later)
 
#5
Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?
How many times though? and could you sit down afterwards? :lol: :wink:
I tend to lose count when it gets to more than five or so... and it's not sitting down that's the problem generally. But I have been left walking funny for while afterwards.

Ahhhh, happy days :D
 
#8
Whistleblower said:
Three - although two were at the same time - is that cheating?
what, on the 3rd one? :wink:
 
#9
Not quite the same but in Ulster the old w*nk in each of the towers challenge would see an w*nk in 7 towers all within a 7 hour period not easy to do your last effort was like sanding your co*k with wire wool your man custard came out like dish water by the end to.
 
#10
Snow_White said:
Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?
How many times though? and could you sit down afterwards? :lol: :wink:
I tend to lose count when it gets to more than five or so... and it's not sitting down that's the problem generally. But I have been left walking funny for while afterwards.

Ahhhh, happy days :D
so a while ago then? :wink: :lol:
 
#11
Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?
How many times though? and could you sit down afterwards? :lol: :wink:
I tend to lose count when it gets to more than five or so... and it's not sitting down that's the problem generally. But I have been left walking funny for while afterwards.

Ahhhh, happy days :D
so a while ago then? :wink: :lol:
If more than two weeks is a while, yes :p :D :D :D

But I still have happy memories of the Bank Holidays in May 1994. Could hardly stand up straight. I've developed better adductors since 8O :wink:
 
#13
Whistleblower said:
Three - although two were at the same time - is that cheating?
Nope, that's what it takes for decent score. I know someone who managed that twice in 24 hours (giving a total of six). And he was runner-up (all this in an identical survey on another board) to the bloke who manged eight in the course of an all-male orgy...

You lot are lightweights by comparison I'm telling ya!
 
#14
Snow_White said:
Whistleblower said:
Three - although two were at the same time - is that cheating?
Nope, that's what it takes for decent score. I know someone who managed that twice in 24 hours (giving a total of six). And he was runner-up (all this in an identical survey on another board) to the bloke who manged eight in the course of an all-male orgy...

You lot are lightweights by comparison I'm telling ya!
No just honest and not marmite drillers :wink: :lol:
 
#15
Ozgerbobble said:
Snow_White said:
Whistleblower said:
Three - although two were at the same time - is that cheating?
Nope, that's what it takes for decent score. I know someone who managed that twice in 24 hours (giving a total of six). And he was runner-up (all this in an identical survey on another board) to the bloke who manged eight in the course of an all-male orgy...

You lot are lightweights by comparison I'm telling ya!
No just honest and not marmite drillers :wink: :lol:
All that means is that I should be comparing you with the dude who managed six*, with two threesomes and two one-on-ones, all different girls, rather than the winner.

*Context: Canadian University ski-ing competition thingumy.
 
#16
Ohhh, you were allowing blokes to be included, let me see - Me, Jack Daniels, frankie vaughn, Lambert AND Butler, Rosey and her 5 sisters. Add the poor 2nd looey I was sharing a corrimec with and I had six months of 12-way orgies. (2nd Lt was only allowed to watch - I'm not like that)
 
#17
RTFQ said:
Ohhh, you were allowing blokes to be included, let me see - Me, Jack Daniels, frankie vaughn, Lambert AND Butler, Rosey and her 5 sisters. Add the poor 2nd looey I was sharing a corrimec with and I had six months of 12-way orgies. (2nd Lt was only allowed to watch - I'm not like that)
Hahaha... Someone's jealous!

I've met the guy who did the nine-way orgy, and I easily believe it. I know the runner-up pretty well too. Not met, but we used to write a lot, and I've spoken to him on the phone and stuff.

I still think you lot are lightweights. No stamina, any of you :p :twisted:
 
#18
Snow_White said:
RTFQ said:
Ohhh, you were allowing blokes to be included, let me see - Me, Jack Daniels, frankie vaughn, Lambert AND Butler, Rosey and her 5 sisters. Add the poor 2nd looey I was sharing a corrimec with and I had six months of 12-way orgies. (2nd Lt was only allowed to watch - I'm not like that)
Hahaha... Someone's jealous!

I've met the guy who did the nine-way orgy, and I easily believe it. I know the runner-up pretty well too. Not met, but we used to write a lot, and I've spoken to him on the phone and stuff.

I still think you lot are lightweights. No stamina, any of you :p :twisted:
I thought orgies were excluded

Lightweight?....think what you like Miss "I'll start: 1. Aren't I boring?" White :lol:
 
#19
Ozgerbobble said:
I thought orgies were excluded

Lightweight............think what you like Miss "I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?" White
Nowhere in the OP did I say anything about orgies. A shag is a shag is a shag.

And I'm not claiming to be anything but a boring lightweight (I suppose I could claim to be retreating and ladylike, but I'm not sure it would fly...) - just thought some of you boys (and even possibly girls) could do better?

Sadly disappointed, I must say :twisted: :wink:
 
#20
Snow_White said:
Raw numbers are so dull.

What's the largest number of people (feel free to specifiy male / female / indeterminate) you have ever shagged in a 24-hour period?

I'll start: 1.

Aren't I boring?
I suppose the pool of potential candidates is a bit limited in up in Fen Country :twisted: :lol: unless you include family :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top