Vanessa George

....since the sun, mirror, star have skipped to the penalty fase and will pob be calling for some sort of ban this etc

what do all you think of this fat oath.......discuss

I assume that the theme of this symposium is "Would you?"

Vanessa George seems to be some kind of hard-core pedo
In fact you could say, she was in a class of her own.

She needs to be skinned and thrown in a swimming pool full of vinegar

Biscuits_AB said:
TankiesYank said:
I assume that the theme of this symposium is "Would you?"
You know the rules then?
Oh, right. Well, regardless, she probably wouldn't do me. Then again, I'm not a toddler.

HARDMONG476 said:
there are number of calls in the daily rags calling for having no trials and stright to sentace ie lycing or being burnt alive or both!!
:? Ah, old friend Phil Hardmong resurfaces complete with the semi-illiterate (but variable) style of writing. Something very unsavoury to the majority of people has re-animated him............... :?

Hi Phil - nice to hear from you again. How's dear Tracie these days? Did the lynch mob take your good ole Uncle Cleatus down and burn him alive yet for his alleged kiddie fiddling?

HN

HappyNomad said:
HARDMONG476 said:
there are number of calls in the daily rags calling for having no trials and stright to sentace ie lycing or being burnt alive or both!!
:? Ah, old friend Phil Hardmong resurfaces complete with the semi-illiterate (but variable) style of writing. Something very unsavoury to the majority of people has re-animated him............... :?

Hi Phil - nice to hear from you again. How's dear Tracie these days? Did the lynch mob take your good ole Uncle Cleatus down and burn him alive yet for his alleged kiddie fiddling?

HN

i've been bending her over and shaging her arse for an hour so........then a cracking a blow job

No boobs, no clack-shots? Very strange!

MsG

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
HARDMAN476 said:
it has two teenage girls....prob started with them first...ie. put on a strap on fucked them doggy....what a peice of shite
Keep going, I'm nearly there...

I must have missed the bus this morning. :?
who the fcku is Vanessa George and what has she done to deserve all this scorn, derision, and out pouring of hate?