Vandals smash up war memorial

News has surfaced today of a despicable attack on the war memorial in the town where I live. Police are doing everything they can to catch the offenders. I just hope for the vandals sakes that myself and other serving/ex serving hairy arrsed servicemen don't get to them first!! :evil:

Vandal story

fcukwits, chavs and the usual brainless yobs that inhabit each and every town in the UK. Up the Labour education policies!

What kind of pond scum gets its kicks out of destroying a memorial. Having read the story i've got some evil thoughts brewing as to what to do to the little t***S

Pond Life would be a complimentary term to describe the bacterial effluent who did this.

Just 5 minutes alone with them please M'Lud.

G

Green_Garfield

this sort of story makes me want to leave this country, due to the shit state it has become i'm embaressed to call myself british sometimes.

To think, that in general, even the IRA left War Memorials alone.

Dont know whay anybody is surprised, there are people round there who would steal the lead flashing off their own roof.
Sorry for slagging off your home town ex-monkey but when I lived round that way many moons ago it was a shithole and I would be highly surprised if its change much.

Mr_Deputy said:
who would do that?
Easy question, the leprous spawn of the Bliar 'education, education, education' years. Bliar not only oversaw the destruction of the fabric and frame of our history and institutions, he presided over the total collapse of the ethos of family responsibility.

I pray the filth, the verminous, sewer-rat brained oiks who did this are caught, named (no: unable to be named for legal reasons) and punished as severely as the law allows - which in this wrecked country is not very severely!

lsquared said:
Mr_Deputy said:
who would do that?
Easy question, the leprous spawn of the Bliar 'education, education, education' years. Bliar not only oversaw the destruction of the fabric and frame of our history and institutions, he presided over the total collapse of the ethos of family responsibility.

I pray the filth, the verminous, sewer-rat brained oiks who did this are caught, named (no: unable to be named for legal reasons) and punished as severly as the law allows - which in this wrecked country is not very severely!
Actually not Blair to blame for this one, try Thatcher.

ex_monkey said:
western said:
To think, that in general, even the IRA left War Memorials alone.
Apart from Inneskillen 8O
I'll get my coat
In fairness they were after people rather than the memorial the murdering scum.

I look forward to reading about the "community rehabilitation orders" these throwbacks are likely to be punished(?) with if they are eventually caught.

I cant see a use for these scum. they have absolutely nothing positive to contribute to society in any way shape or form. and they probably never will. they dont need people trying to fix them or help them, because for this to happen they would have to be aware there was something sub-normal about themselves in the first place.

just kill the *******.

Benjy - your local liberal

I think ten and a half years of this dreadful government is a long enough time to stop blaming the Tories for everything and in particular blaming Mrs Thatcher. That lady dragged this country back from the abyss.

However, I do agree everyone is entitled to an opinion.

moomee said:
lets bring back national service and see how the little t**ts cope!
Yeah brilliant. Imagine how popular we would be sending chavvy halfwits off to foreign climes to export the worst of British. Our Army is a professional organisation and signing these wee bastards up to active service would demote us to a second-class tinpot bunch of jokers. No thanks.

lsquared said:
I think ten and a half years of this dreadful government is a long enough time to stop blaming the Tories for everything and in particular blaming Mrs Thatcher. That lady dragged this country back from the abyss.

However, I do agree everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Will not comment beyond answering your point to try and avoid diverting the thread tooooo much :D
The reason I cite Thatcher as responsible i that it was her leadership that gutted West Cumbria, under her Coal Mining went, iron mining the same, along with steel making. Once the majority of industry was destroyed by the late 80's there was nothing to replace those jobs.
Thatcher gutted West Cumbia just the same as she did the North East industrial areas. Not that any of the thieving tossers occupying Downing Street since have done anything to help since then.
Thatcher put whole towns out of work, many have never worked since. Real savior of the country she was. Not, I hasten to add, that I think Teflon Tony or the current fuckwit have done any better by the country