Vandals smash up war memorial

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BossHogg, Nov 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. News has surfaced today of a despicable attack on the war memorial in the town where I live. Police are doing everything they can to catch the offenders. I just hope for the vandals sakes that myself and other serving/ex serving hairy arrsed servicemen don't get to them first!! :evil:

Vandal story

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

fcukwits, chavs and the usual brainless yobs that inhabit each and every town in the UK. Up the Labour education policies!

3. What kind of pond scum gets its kicks out of destroying a memorial. Having read the story i've got some evil thoughts brewing as to what to do to the little t***S

4. BASTWERDS

5. "Great" Britain

6. Pond Life would be a complimentary term to describe the bacterial effluent who did this.

Just 5 minutes alone with them please M'Lud.

7. lets bring back national service and see how the little t**ts cope!

8. this sort of story makes me want to leave this country, due to the shit state it has become i'm embaressed to call myself british sometimes.

9. :x Off with there testicles! so they are unable to reproduce.

10. It is an absolute disgrace!

DJ

11. To think, that in general, even the IRA left War Memorials alone.

12. Apart from Inneskillen 8O
    I'll get my coat

13. Dont know whay anybody is surprised, there are people round there who would steal the lead flashing off their own roof.
    Sorry for slagging off your home town ex-monkey but when I lived round that way many moons ago it was a shithole and I would be highly surprised if its change much.

14. Easy question, the leprous spawn of the Bliar 'education, education, education' years. Bliar not only oversaw the destruction of the fabric and frame of our history and institutions, he presided over the total collapse of the ethos of family responsibility.

I pray the filth, the verminous, sewer-rat brained oiks who did this are caught, named (no: unable to be named for legal reasons) and punished as severely as the law allows - which in this wrecked country is not very severely!

15. Actually not Blair to blame for this one, try Thatcher.