Vandals Killed by Tube Train....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HH_2, Jan 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here

Rather unpleasent and I pity the poor sod who has to clean the lines but then again.........

Chavs got what was coming to 'em?

2. Boys?

Result for the train I say...you dance with the devil and he will bite your arrse

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

4. Died as a result of criminal activity. No inquest no handwringing move on.

5. LOL, at last a come back for these twats who think they are artistic. Best news I have heard today apart from BRISTOL CITY 3 - TRANMERE 2

6. I heard a saying once that would be rather apt in this case..........Oh dear, What a pity, never mind!

7. in a word..........good,glad these low life,s came to a fitting end,just hope they didn,t leave mush of a mess for the emergency services.

8. They wont do that again!

My sympathy to the driver of the Train, The Security and Police guys and to the poor cnut who had to wash the train down and finally to the innocent families who've had their lives shattered.

9. Chuffed to fcuk - shouldn't vandalise trains eh.

BT

10. Bit harsh lads, they were only expressing themselves through the only channels available to them. They should be hailed as martyrs to the cause of freedom of expression. I hope the families are suitably compensated for the heartache caused by the fascist security guards and BTP.

WTF, sorry, the missus bought the Guardian today for the free DVD and I haven't been feeling myself.

What I meant to say was "My heart is bleeding purple p1ss."

Sorry if I raised anyone's blood pressure.

11. Blimey, aren't we lucky we live in the UK. If this was France, London would be burning by now. Remember thoe stupid fcuks that fried themselves running from the fuzz.

Naughty, naughty trains!

12. Apparently the law have arrested the security guard. They want to know why only 2 of the twats were wasted.

13. A tube train, earlier...

[​IMG]

14. I guess us taxpayers can look forward to a mighty claim for compensation.

Obviously the local fencing was unsuitable / broken / in-a-state-of-disrepair.

Thus we've failed in our Duty-of-care to prevent idiots harming themselves.

15. How do you miss a 4m x 5m x60m lump of steel hurtling towards you..... its not as though tubes are particularly stealth like???