Vandals Killed by Tube Train....

Here

Two men have been killed by a Tube train after being caught spraying graffiti in east London. British Transport Police said the pair - aged 19 and 21 - ran straight into the path of the oncoming District Line train in Barking after security staff called out to them. A third person, aged 23, was arrested, while one other fled the scene.

The men are understood to have been struck by a westbound train heading towards Ealing Broadway at around 11pm on Friday night.

He added that another
moving train, behind the tube that killed the pair, might also have been involved in the accident.

"The boys were graffitying the trains," a spokesman for British Transport Police, which is investigating, said.

"There were four boys altogether and they were noticed by security, who called out to them.

"Then they ran off and two ran right out in front of an oncoming train."

Police suspended services in both directions after the incident on the westbound track between Upney and Barking.

Forty-one passengers on one train had to be walked back along the track to Upney station where they finished their journey by taxi.

Services were up and running again by 8am, but there were still some delays on the line.
Rather unpleasent and I pity the poor sod who has to clean the lines but then again.........

Chavs got what was coming to 'em?

HH_2 said:
Here

Two men have been killed by a Tube train after being caught spraying graffiti in east London. British Transport Police said the pair - aged 19 and 21 - ran straight into the path of the oncoming District Line train in Barking after security staff called out to them. A third person, aged 23, was arrested, while one other fled the scene.

The men are understood to have been struck by a westbound train heading towards Ealing Broadway at around 11pm on Friday night.

He added that another
moving train, behind the tube that killed the pair, might also have been involved in the accident.

"The boys were graffitying the trains," a spokesman for British Transport Police, which is investigating, said.

"There were four boys altogether and they were noticed by security, who called out to them.

"Then they ran off and two ran right out in front of an oncoming train."

Police suspended services in both directions after the incident on the westbound track between Upney and Barking.

Forty-one passengers on one train had to be walked back along the track to Upney station where they finished their journey by taxi.

Services were up and running again by 8am, but there were still some delays on the line.
Rather unpleasent and I pity the poor sod who has to clean the lines but then again.........

Chavs got what was coming to 'em?
Boys?

Result for the train I say...you dance with the devil and he will bite your arrse

LOL, at last a come back for these twats who think they are artistic. Best news I have heard today apart from BRISTOL CITY 3 - TRANMERE 2

in a word..........good,glad these low life,s came to a fitting end,just hope they didn,t leave mush of a mess for the emergency services.

They wont do that again!

My sympathy to the driver of the Train, The Security and Police guys and to the poor cnut who had to wash the train down and finally to the innocent families who've had their lives shattered.

Chuffed to fcuk - shouldn't vandalise trains eh.

BT

Bit harsh lads, they were only expressing themselves through the only channels available to them. They should be hailed as martyrs to the cause of freedom of expression. I hope the families are suitably compensated for the heartache caused by the fascist security guards and BTP.

WTF, sorry, the missus bought the Guardian today for the free DVD and I haven't been feeling myself.

What I meant to say was "My heart is bleeding purple p1ss."

Sorry if I raised anyone's blood pressure.

Blimey, aren't we lucky we live in the UK. If this was France, London would be burning by now. Remember thoe stupid fcuks that fried themselves running from the fuzz.

Naughty, naughty trains!

Apparently the law have arrested the security guard. They want to know why only 2 of the twats were wasted.

I guess us taxpayers can look forward to a mighty claim for compensation.

Obviously the local fencing was unsuitable / broken / in-a-state-of-disrepair.

Thus we've failed in our Duty-of-care to prevent idiots harming themselves.

Wooah Sixty..... that must be fitted with the new MK1 Cloaking Device...... designed specifically to atomise vandals and small children chasing their ball?

just sorry for the ones left to sort out the mess
lets look on the bright side..... that's two less to deface others property
nuff said

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Design feature apparently. Tramps on their way to get another purple tin and kids messing about on the tracks stand no chance.

Vandals are just a happy by-product.

Stupid f***ing scallies! Two more that won't go robbin' again.