• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Vandals 0 London Underground 2

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
No doubt that odious creature Cherie bLiar and her pack of human-rights hounds will take the security staff to the cleaners for simply doing their jobs

As for the vandals - fcuk em. Either don't graffitti in the first place, or don't leg it in front of a train if your caught. That'll learn them.

B

Biscuits_AB

I think that it's great and should be positively encouraged. The only problem I see with it, is that the train chasing them is limited to the direction of the track, so the vandal will have a certain advantage....unless he's in a tunnel.

Biscuits_AB said:
I think that it's great and should be positively encouraged. The only problem I see with it, is that the train chasing them is limited to the direction of the track, so the vandal will have a certain advantage....unless he's in a tunnel.
Perhaps we could introduce some kind of huge electromagnet which would, when activated, attract the vast amounts of bling worn by the vandal and hold them in place long enough for the train to do its business.

Failing that, we could just shoot them.

What a result. The DHSS stopped their benefits from the exact moment of their death. I would be quite happy to round to the house and collect any overpayment of my taxes that these chav scum scroungers were on. I hope the Police Officers involved get a wee citation or even an MBE for services to humanity. Would it not be possible to heard every single Eastern European Big Issue begging scum into the London Underground and electrocute them likewise.

That'll learn them.

Perhaps the LU could run mystery trains at random times of the night to get more of them, i'm sure we could find a few driviers to do it for free. They could retro fit cattle buffers and camera's on the front. Then post the results on You Tube.

What you dont realise though is that although its a bloody fine thing that happened, the chavs families will be suing LUL for failure in their 'duty of care' and the two who survived will sue for PTSD.

Undoubtably, if there's one thing that Chavs know about, it's getting the tax payers money for doing feck all or even for facing the possible consequences (no matter what they are) of commiting crime.

Latest Threads