Vandals 0 London Underground 2

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by geo7863, Jan 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They won't do that again.
  2. As they say in Kentucky...
  3. Perhaps the other two would like to come back for the home leg; so if LU can repeat the previous scoreline
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

No doubt that odious creature Cherie bLiar and her pack of human-rights hounds will take the security staff to the cleaners for simply doing their jobs

As for the vandals - fcuk em. Either don't graffitti in the first place, or don't leg it in front of a train if your caught. That'll learn them.
  5. I expect poor old BTP will get the blame
  6. I think that it's great and should be positively encouraged. The only problem I see with it, is that the train chasing them is limited to the direction of the track, so the vandal will have a certain advantage....unless he's in a tunnel.
  7. Perhaps we could introduce some kind of huge electromagnet which would, when activated, attract the vast amounts of bling worn by the vandal and hold them in place long enough for the train to do its business.

Failing that, we could just shoot them.
  8. Nose Gunner on a tube train? I wonder how much it would pay?
  9. Who cares? I'd do it.

10. £25k + £4000 London weighting + 30 days A/L :D
  11. What a result. The DHSS stopped their benefits from the exact moment of their death. I would be quite happy to round to the house and collect any overpayment of my taxes that these chav scum scroungers were on. I hope the Police Officers involved get a wee citation or even an MBE for services to humanity. Would it not be possible to heard every single Eastern European Big Issue begging scum into the London Underground and electrocute them likewise.
  12. Good, these little shites deserved it.
  13. I can’t afford 25K only 4K a year as I have a pension, do you think they will take that. I will buy my own ammo.
  14. :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: