value my car website

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by two_of_seven, Mar 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello

Does anyone know a good site that gives a value of what your car might be worth?
  2. Google your car - simples
  3. We buy any car is a pile of shite (from experience)
    Just text the reg of your car, or any car to : 86007
    job done :D
  4. As above, *******, who will buy any car, as long as they are not paying anywhere near what the car is worth. I have used and found them to be quite accurate when comparing final selling or purchasing prices.
  5. If you have a mainstream popular car, just put everything about your car into autotrader and see what comes up.

If you have a very rare car, that probably wont work.
  6. Parker's price guide - can buy it at any newsagent's (almost any), cost under a fiver, very accurate. Do not use Carcraft or webuyanycar or similar - they will quote you a price online, and then when you turn up with the car they will examine every single tiny nook and cranny - the SLIGHTEST defect (and I do mean slight) and they will knock hundreds off. The only good thing about websites like that is you can take the quote they give you into a reputable garage, show them what you have been offered, and see if the garage will better it.
  7. Agreed, have used wisebuyers myself and found them to be a pretty good guide.