VALLON Mine Detectors in Afghanistan.

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Jaeger, Apr 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just been looking at the manufacturers site and was wondering which of the numerous models produced are in service in with British Forces in AFG? One sees them all the time on the news, either strapped to a bergan or being swept (rather rapidly it would seem) across the path of an advancing soldier. I've heard great things about this kit and the soldiers seem to like it, can anyone enlighten me, without breaching OPSEC of course?

2. You have some room to talk after all the sh1t you post.

3. Boring yes and already done!

4. Yes and i have to agree with you there also :D

5. I bet you are the number three on the number three det.

6. VALLON Mine Detectors in Afghanistan information. OK, here you go...

************* **** **** ******* ** *** ************* **** *** *** ********* ***** ** *** *** **** ** ******* ** ***** *** **** ** ** ********* *******. *** ***** *****. (******** *** ******) ****** ***** ****, ****** ******** ** * ****** ** ***** ************* ****** ******** *** ** ******* ** **** ******* ****** ** *** *** **** **** ***** **** *** *** *** ******** **** ** **** ** *** ****** ********* **, ******* ********* ***** ** ******.

:)

7. The green one.

8. Sssshhhhhhhhuuuuuuush - Loose lips sinks ships! :)

(Even ones behind schedule or still delayed on the drawing board.)

9. Thanks, I thought as much, but tell surely the ********* ***** *********. And what about the ********* doesn't it *******when you ******* the *****?

:?

• Like Like x 1
  10. check the batteries

11. D'you know what, having read the childish pap you've attempted to write on other threads I'm firmly convinced you'll be the first squaddy to pass through Wooton Basset having died of Shovel Rash.
    You're obviously what we use to call an "ALF", an annoying little f*cker. I give you about two weeks in whatever god-forsaken dump your unfortunate platoon ends up in, before the Duty Medic has to pull an extended Aiming Post, Lamps and all, out of your bloodied, distended freckle, while someone else takes the Barrel Brush out of your thick gob.

Beware of the Singing Shovel, you f*cking mong!

12. Exon, delete you're post you lunatic.

13. Sinks admirals mate there's more of those than dingys!!