Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by vinniethemanxcat, Feb 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well It's that time of year again where we're supposed too show our loved ones how much they mean too us........

So i packed her bags and got her a 2 star RO to Cairo with Thomsons......
  2. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

I booked a table for valentines day, But I can see it is going to end in tears, She is fcuking useless at snooker.
  3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

4. Ahh you mean Pool?
  5. Oh jesus wept! You're the same cunt as that Josh type and I claim my five pounds!
  6. Crikey Jim, that makes a Snatch look positively safe ! Forgot those things existed, and salutes to those who manned them !
  7. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

From the history of the 17/21st Lancers

On the 19th of February 1943, the Germans launched a counter attack into the Kasserine Pass towards Thala. The Brigade was tasked with stopping the German advance. By dawn on the 21st, the Regiment was in a position blocking the road from Thala to Kasserine. All that day it fought a difficult delaying action in which fourteen tanks were lost. At dusk the Regiment retired into a leaguer. After a short time the sound of tanks moving on the road was heard; the enemy had resumed his advance in the dark and led the attack with a Valentine tank which had been abandoned by the Regiment at Tebourba in December. This ruse completely deceived the infantry in front of the regimental leaguer. It was not until the Germans opened fired that anyone realized what had happened. The first person to react was the Adjutant, Captain Ponsonby, who firing the gun of his own tank, destroyed four German tanks in quick succession. Soon the other tanks joined in and three more tanks were destroyed. The German attack dissolved; although the Regiment remained in the area for the next three days, the Germans did not renew it, but retired eastwards.

Apple Sauce the "Trojan" Valantine tank

Attached Files:

8. hahaha...tank for the darling..nice one..:D