Valentines way

Right peeps, International Steak & Blowjob day is fast approaching. It will be a bit on an anti(?) climax for me as I average five BJ's a week anyway, here in the land of pussy galore.

But what about you lot? What are you going to do that will ensure that you get your tubes cleared out and get rid of all that seminal fluid that has been hanging around your epididymis since the Berlin Wall came down?

And ladies, what is that will get your Pavlovian responses to kick in sufficiently that you will desire to smoke the Johnson?

Right peeps, International Steak & Blowjob day is fast approaching. It will be a bit on an anti(?) climax for me as I average five BJ's a week anyway, here in the land of pussy galore.

But what about you lot? What are you going to do that will ensure that you get your tubes cleared out and get rid of all that seminal fluid that has been hanging around your epididymis since the Berlin Wall came down?

And ladies, what is that will get your Pavlovian responses to kick in sufficiently that you will desire to smoke the Johnson?
Instead of Steak and Blowjob Day, it's Pot Noodle and a Wank Day for me.

Just like the other 364 days a year.

It's my 30th birthday so I shall likely be pissed.
Don't tell me that you have never had the pleasure of receiving a semi comatose chicken job!

Right peeps, International Steak & Blowjob day is fast approaching. It will be a bit on an anti(?) climax for me as I average five BJ's a week
No decent steak where you are then?

Don't tell me that you have never had the pleasure of receiving a semi comatose chicken job!
Semi comatose chicken job? WTF?
Is that like a "cleveland steamer" or a "Cosby sweater"?

It's my 30th birthday yet again so I shall likely be pissed.
edit for accuracy and honesty.

2nd edit - noting Bonnabacon's pre-emptive post.

Sshhh. Let them google it for themselves.
WARRRRR....!

You filthy animal. What sort of a warped mind would conceive of such a thing, let alone decide it was necessary have a word for it?

WARRRRR....!

You filthy animal. What sort of a warped mind would conceive of such a thing, let alone decide it was necessary have a word for it?
I see that the google trap worked. :)

Latest Threads