• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Valentines pressy for him

Havent got a clue what to do for him for valentines day - any suggestions would be useful. Want to do something good as he's off on a course for a while straight after.

Claireclaire said:
Havent got a clue what to do for him for valentines day - any suggestions would be useful. Want to do something good as he's off on a course for a while straight after.
3 sum with yer mum !! :twisted:

Claireclaire said:
Lol yes this is tru and he wud love that - but i am mean and have sed no to that one atm! And I plan to go in the RE - hence the capbadge!
Look do you want this to be special or not, do you think he might enjoy seeing you getting extra :roll:

Anyway if you are not in yet get away from my capbadge :twisted:

I can't work out why anyone would find Valentines Day romantic...

Most scholars believe that the St. Valentine of the holiday was a priest who attracted the disfavor of Roman emperor Claudius II around 270. Claudius II had prohibited marriage for young men, claiming that bachelors made better soldiers (over to you boys, agree or not?). Valentine continued to secretly perform marriage ceremonies but was eventually apprehended by the Romans and put to death allegedly on February 14th.

Is there a Valentines Day version of the Christmas 'Bah Humbug'?? :evil:

Regards
Unromantic of Wilts

G

Goku

How would you feel about getting HH breast implants?
Massive fun bags are something you can both enjoy.

Latest Threads