Valentines pressy for him

Havent got a clue what to do for him for valentines day - any suggestions would be useful. Want to do something good as he's off on a course for a while straight after.

he gets that often enuf - wouldnt be anythin special!

Claireclaire said:
he gets that often enuf - wouldnt be anythin special!
He meant "for him" not from him.

Or did you mean that anyway?

erm no I didnt mean that! lol! Well, I'm not aware of him gettin it that often anyway!

Claireclaire, why have you got an RE capbadge?

If **** is nothing new how about a 3-some, never go wrong with some girl on girl.

A couple of stitches in your hoop to make the **** special again??

Lol yes this is tru and he wud love that - but i am mean and have sed no to that one atm! And I plan to go in the RE - hence the capbadge!

Lol i have no sister - could offer my brother to him but i dont think he's want him! lol! And I think he'd probly gag if my mum joined in 2!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Claireclaire said:
Lol i have no sister - could offer my brother to him but i dont think he's want him! lol! And I think he'd probly gag if my mum joined in 2!
I wouldn't gag with your mum! But she might.

U can have her OF&H!!!

Claireclaire said:
Lol yes this is tru and he wud love that - but i am mean and have sed no to that one atm! And I plan to go in the RE - hence the capbadge!
Look do you want this to be special or not, do you think he might enjoy seeing you getting extra :roll:

Anyway if you are not in yet get away from my capbadge :twisted:

anyway as useful as all of your suggestions have been - any serious ones???

I can't work out why anyone would find Valentines Day romantic...

Most scholars believe that the St. Valentine of the holiday was a priest who attracted the disfavor of Roman emperor Claudius II around 270. Claudius II had prohibited marriage for young men, claiming that bachelors made better soldiers (over to you boys, agree or not?). Valentine continued to secretly perform marriage ceremonies but was eventually apprehended by the Romans and put to death allegedly on February 14th.

Is there a Valentines Day version of the Christmas 'Bah Humbug'?? :evil:

Regards
Unromantic of Wilts

G

Goku

How would you feel about getting HH breast implants?
Massive fun bags are something you can both enjoy.