Valentines' Day.

Righty ho. It's obvious I'm not going to get a card, but I've got £20 left on my Moonpig account and I'd like to embarrass someone.

Give me your reasons why I should send you a card.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
hang on - this is you fishing for new stalking addresses isn't it?

There's been a gas leak at your gaff and you're looking for somewhere to squat.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
76 - have the samaritans been told to get extra staff in?

Righty ho. It's obvious I'm not going to get a card, but I've got £20 left on my Moonpig account and I'd like to embarrass someone.

Give me your reasons why I should send you a card.
I really don't have the time nor the inclination to comment, however...

Valentine cards are supposed to be sent anonymously.

Are you trying to be 'trendy,' and about to start chucking 1,800 odd years of tradition into the waste paper basket, like some poor twats gucci course joining instructions?

What sort of woman (cough) are you?

You can't seriously expect me to believe, that you have received over 75 PM's relating to this misadventure, this travesty of traditional values. If you have though, you have over 75 co-conspirators in this heinous deed and it needs to be nipped. In the bud. Now.

I find it utterly incomprehensible, that anybody, let alone someone as esteemed as you (cough) would even consider meddling with convention, but it would appear that you, and your co-plotters, not only wish to destroy the romance and mystique of the occasion, but to drive a pony (cough) and cart through the whole affair.

I cry 'shame on you,' you painted jezebel, and leave well alone in matters of this kind.

As I said earlier, I haven't the time to comment properly.

I'd ask for a card but it's bad enough that you have my phone number. Why the hell would I give you my address?

I really don't have the time nor the inclination to comment, however...

Valentine cards are supposed to be sent anonymously.

Are you trying to be 'trendy,' and about to start chucking 1,800 odd years of tradition into the waste paper basket, like some poor twats gucci course joining instructions?

What sort of woman (cough) are you?

You can't seriously expect me to believe, that you have received over 75 PM's relating to this misadventure, this travesty of traditional values. If you have though, you have over 75 co-conspirators in this heinous deed and it needs to be nipped. In the bud. Now.

I find it utterly incomprehensible, that anybody, let alone someone as esteemed as you (cough) would even consider meddling with convention, but it would appear that you, and your co-plotters, not only wish to destroy the romance and mystique of the occasion, but to drive a pony (cough) and cart through the whole affair.

I cry 'shame on you,' you painted jezebel, and leave well alone in matters of this kind.

As I said earlier, I haven't the time to comment properly.
Why did you send me your address then?

Latest Threads