valentines day gifts

Once again we went through the ritual. I said "I love you dear" and she said "where's my f*ckin flowers?". Boxes ticked and over for another year.
That's the point? Why do it? You could've done that at any other time of the year, and it would've been as much appreciated. When I had GFs I always said to them straight up that I don't do valentines's day. I will take you out to a nice dinner or whatever on any other day apart from that stupid day. And I got away with it. But then again I am also single now, so what the f do I know right?

Once again we went through the ritual. I said "I love you dear" and she said "where's my f*ckin flowers?". Boxes ticked aoxes tind over for another year.
Impressive, you've managed it a week early this year.

Once again we went through the ritual. I said "I love you dear" and she said "where's my f*ckin flowers?". Boxes ticked and over for another year.
A few days to early

Better that than getting shit for forgetting. Whenever she bleats about not getting flowers, I remind her that every time she had a baby, I got her a bunch. Somehow she seems less than impressed. F*ck knows I try.
I let the mess buy her the flowers when we had kids

Ill maybe just give the wife a few hundred quid so they can get their own gift, I consider this better than getting something they don't want, I instead allow them to get whatever they've been wanting

I also have an older pair of earrings from a lass friend ill give them, and say they're new

more importantly im focusing on getting my English sweetheart in Merseyside a box of chocolates, flowers for 30 quid (red roses expensive around this time) and that dress she was speaking about... gonna be a bit to get to England and back on a two week two way ticket, but worth it for a shag younger by 11 years so like
I love you gumbo

Do people actually still even do valentine's day? I mean, it literally has to be one of the worst days to go out with your SO/FWB/ whoever else. Seriously. I never did (well, once waaay back in high school when I was a kid and naive) and never will. Maybe that's why I don't have a GF now. But even then, f that shit. It's just crap.
It's just a torture device for singletons. My crush will be getting the big D off her boyfriend on the night, while I'm reduced to fapping over her Facebook photos using my tears as a lubricant.

It's just a torture device for singletons. My crush will be getting the big D off her boyfriend on the night, while I'm reduced to fapping over her Facebook photos using my tears as a lubricant.
Threesome maybe?