valentines day gifts

I don't get involved in that Valentines nonsense. I haven't done for years.
However as she ordered and took delivery of an ice cream machine yesterday I popped into the local Walter Wilkinson's and shelled out for an ice cream scoop, and I don't like i
The last time I sent a valentine card was when I was at school.

My wife wanted a Valentine's present.

So I gave her one.

I managed to get hold of 200 white roses for the wife yesterday, but there's no fucking pleasing her I mean just because they spelled GRANDAD was no reason to get all arsey with me.

Just belatedly bought my wife a Vax Carpet machine and two bottles of Vax shampoo...

She wasn't blown away with feelings of great love when I suggested that the shampoo was a late valentine prez and the machine was an early Mother's Day and birthday gift combined.

I might be cooking beans my own dinner tonight o_Oo_O

Mrs TM gave me a first edition copy of Defence of Duffer's Drift. I'm not sure what she's trying to tell me, but I can't complain.

Just belatedly bought my wife a Vax Carpet machine and two bottles of Vax shampoo...

She wasn't blown away with feelings of great love when I suggested that the shampoo was a late valentine prez and the machine was an early Mother's Day and birthday gift combined.

I might be cooking beans my own dinner tonight o_Oo_O
Best buy her an Air Freshener as well :toilet::tp:

Out shopping this morning and the wife snarled - yes, snarled - at me "I don't want anything at all for Valentine's Day, and no cooking a special meal for me. Nothing!"

FFS...

Anybody would think she's still pissed off that I forgot our 30th wedding anniversary last week!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was perusing the wares on Amazon to find a gift for the wife on Valentines Day, typed "Valentines gift for her" in the search bar, first item on show? A set of digital scales!

Out shopping this morning and the wife snarled - yes, snarled - at me "I don't want anything at all for Valentine's Day, and no cooking a special meal for me. Nothing!"

FFS...

Anybody would think she's still pissed off that I forgot our 30th wedding anniversary last week!
We got married the day the day after her birthday for that reason. She always gets a double present on our anniversary...

Do people actually still even do valentine's day? I mean, it literally has to be one of the worst days to go out with your SO/FWB/ whoever else. Seriously. I never did (well, once waaay back in high school when I was a kid and naive) and never will. Maybe that's why I don't have a GF now. But even then, f that shit. It's just crap.

Do people actually still even do valentine's day? I mean, it literally has to be one of the worst days to go out with your SO/FWB/ whoever else. Seriously. I never did (well, once waaay back in high school when I was a kid and naive) and never will. Maybe that's why I don't have a GF now. But even then, f that shit. It's just crap.
Do you still have thanksgiving. For the locals that helped you that you killed later?