valentines day gifts

Well with the best of intentions I headed out to buy her some flowers and some chocolates. However on the way to the shop I stopped in at the gun shop and noticed they had powder back in stock that's been absent on the shelves for quite some time.

So I bought 8lbs of powder and 300 bullets, so she's missed out again this year. One must have ones priorities in order regardless of the time of year.

Well with the best of intentions I headed out to buy her some flowers and some chocolates. However on the way to the shop I stopped in at the gun shop and noticed they had powder back in stock that's been absent on the shelves for quite some time.

So I bought 8lbs of powder and 300 bullets, so she's missed out again this year. One must have ones priorities in order regardless of the time of year.
Ye ha
Bollocks I meant this one sorry.

Self and missus have both booked the 14th off work.
We plan to do go out somewhere for the day, then home for take away and mild perversion.

Can anyone think of somewhere interesting but cheap to visit in the south of England region.
My suggestion of Bovington was better received than I thought it would be.
I argued that we could have our photo taken together by a Valentine tank.

Yeah, I know. She's lucky to have me.
Jaywick.
She will appreciate just how good her fukkin life actually is thanks to YOU!

I also know what she'd do to you if you got her a vacuum cleaner for valentines day :mrgreen:
I don't get involved in that Valentines nonsense. I haven't done for years.
However as she ordered and took delivery of an ice cream machine yesterday I popped into the local Walter Wilkinson's and shelled out for an ice cream scoop, and I don't like i