valentines day gifts

1&12

LE
Despite being separated for the last 9 months, my wife again gave me what she had given me for the previous two years, absolutely feck all.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
A bit mean, when you're giving her a house?

Despite being separated for the last 9 months, my wife again gave me what she had given me for the previous two years, absolutely feck all.

A bit mean, when you're giving her a house?
Gave her a house alright and $85k and it turns out she's got $235k salted away she neglected to mention at the divorce. The term 'done up like a kipper' springs to mind.
Bitter? Me? Never.

1&12

LE
Wooah, been there, though I don't know what she stashed away - I just tell myself it was all worth it just to ditch the bitch.

Wooah, been there, though I don't know what she stashed away - I just tell myself it was all worth it just to ditch the bitch.
I was ok with giving her the house and the $85k but since I found out about the $235k I've been a little angry especially as her lawyer has me in court in March for contempt of court because I didn't sign the house over to her quick enough. It was explained by to and accepted by the judge that it might take 45 days instead of the 30.
I'd get my lawyer to talk to hers about giving me some of my $235k back but truth be told I'm almost broke after the lawyers fees.

Kirkz

LE
I was ok with giving her the house and the $85k but since I found out about the $235k I've been a little angry especially as her lawyer has me in court in March for contempt of court because I didn't sign the house over to her quick enough. It was explained by to and accepted by the judge that it might take 45 days instead of the 30.
I'd get my lawyer to talk to hers about giving me some of my $235k back but truth be told I'm almost broke after the lawyers fees.

Kin ell that's tough.
I was lucky enough to get away with giving her 20k, she didn't ask for anything else, didn't give me any hassle over seeing the kids and didn't try to take my pension.
*Smug mode* :mrgreen:

Kin ell that's tough.
I was lucky enough to get away with giving her 20k, she didn't ask for anything else, didn't give me any hassle over seeing the kids and didn't try to take my pension.
*Smug mode* :mrgreen:
She didn't demand 50% of your skip finds?

wheel

LE
Self and missus have both booked the 14th off work.
We plan to do go out somewhere for the day, then home for take away and mild perversion.

Can anyone think of somewhere interesting but cheap to visit in the south of England region.
My suggestion of Bovington was better received than I thought it would be.
I argued that we could have our photo taken together by a Valentine tank.

Yeah, I know. She's lucky to have me.
Tingles massage parlor in Portsmouth is supposed to be very good and cheap. ;)

We plan to do go out somewhere for the day, then home for take away and mild perversion.

Can anyone think of somewhere interesting but cheap to visit in the south of England region.

Is "valentine tank" rhyming slang?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
the divorce judge said that we should split the house 50/50

she got the inside i got the out side!!!

No point spending more than is really necessary. I would recommend the Poundland Valentine dinner (see above) followed by a visit to one of the many dogging sites available around the home counties.

She's been a right miserable cow today.
I'm going to eat her bl**dy chocolates myself.

Latest Threads