valentines day gifts

I've just bunged a Tesco value card, half a kilo of flour, a couple of weight loss/health snack bars and a bottle of meths all wrapped in Cadburys chocolate foil.
...I think I might be in the sh!t tomorrow :)

I've just bunged a Tesco value card, half a kilo of flour, a couple of weight loss/health snack bars and a bottle of meths all wrapped in Cadburys chocolate foil.
...I think I might be in the sh!t tomorrow :)
If she really really loves you, she'll understand

As if

Despite being separated for the last 9 months, my wife again gave me what she had given me for the previous two years, absolutely feck all.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

If she really really loves you, she'll understand

As if
Lucky she's a mate not a date.

However she's pįssed off. Opened one of the packages and the flour went all over the place.
...she'll be even more annoyed when she finds out I've scranned all the chocolates

Pussies. It is all a crock of shite anyway.

Facebook full of dullards wishing HVD. Bloody email full of companies sending spam about Val day also.

Went for the flowers this morning as did, seemingly, every other bloke in the neighbourhood. But, mark this, I didn't see one woman buying stuff you would think suitable for a bloke. Valentine's Day seems to be for women only and has gone away from being secretive, where you could bung a saucy card to the bird with the big tits in the typing pool. Oh, well, she looked suitably pleased and I'm taking her for dinner this evening. Maccy Ds happy meal, 99p and you get a toy too. Oh, well, roll on Mothers' Day then the card companies and flower shops can fleece me again. :cool:

I rolled over and farted away from her this morning.

1cb6b42d3c533f810663bbdb55a4a539cf.png

Snip.
But, mark this, I didn't see one woman buying stuff you would think suitable for a bloke.
Snip.
My Wife got me a card and a bottle of Rum. I only got her a card, but I am taking her down the pub for dinner.