• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Vaginal Top Trumps

I like my women black, gobby and with nails like razors but in the real world who would be your top and ultimate bit of quim and why?

For me, regardless of my liking for coffee coloured ladies I would settle for Blue Peter's Helen Skelton. Aside from being a cute little button who looks like she possesses a most perfectly formed and unsmashed cunt, she has canooed the Amazon and trekked to the Arctic, I would love to beast her round my 9 mile Sunday morning route in a tight t shirt and heavily laden day sac. (The woman literally makes my cock swell uncontrollably)

Your top trump sluts please....who, and why?..

Attachments

Like you HC, I do have a thing for a bit of colour.

I think my ideal would probably be Nicole Scherzinger

Absolutely gorgeous, rich and with a body to die for. She looks like she'd go like a belt fed AS90 too.

There'd be honourable mentions for Beyonce and Rihanna too.

Like you HC, I do have a thing for a bit of colour.

I think my ideal would probably be Nicole Scherzinger

Absolutely gorgeous, rich and with a body to die for. She looks like she'd go like a belt fed AS90 too.

There'd be honourable mentions for Beyonce and Rihanna too.
Rihanna looks like the only bird on earth who would let someone shit directly into her arse whilst rubbing her own bean, she likes her chang and in my experience and in that situation your boundaries are limitless..

Nicky Minaj however? The jury is out but whitey got no chance with the black cunt judging by this video..

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass - YouTube

I do like my dark skinned and dark haired maidens but the bird who is currently making my bulb swollen is JJ from Criminal minds.

She looks innocent and pure and I imagine her lady garden to be trimmed, well kept and with a scent of expensive soaps.

I'd marry her in the hope that she knew her way around a penis and that after letting me tongue her botty for a moment or two would let me in.

I've also got a bit of a thing for Tess Daly to,

Although I reckon Vernon Kay has destroyed her cunt.

If neither of them were available I'd have a go on Suzanny Petrovyck

She's be excluded from a vaginal top trumps competition though as she sports a girthy and fully functioning secret.

Latest Threads