Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Vag Capacity

I`ve managed to hide my cock in quite a few.

Was it a big vag or a tiny.....ehhm...ehhmm.. ;)

5QvoPAH7.jpg

I am reminded of a quote on one of the threads somewhere on ARRSE relating to some Polish bird who was setting out to gain the world gang-bang record - "a clopper that you could kick a space-hopper up and still not touch the sides".

To this day, one of the best lines ever penned on this august site.

I am reminded of a quote on one of the threads somewhere on ARRSE relating to some Polish bird who was setting out to gain the world gang-bang record - "a clopper that you could kick a space-hopper up and still not touch the sides".

To this day, one of the best lines ever penned on this august site.
But it's now September?

Normally around 3/4 inch by 1/4 inch flattish packet, usually made from any odd bits of paper to resemble a small envelope. HTH.

I'm in IKEA right now & I've tried stuffing 54 packets of salt & pepper from the café into my rectum.

I'm stuck at 7, props to the smuggler for this one.

Edited to correct spelling.

Last edited:
Some chap called Prendergass has done all the measuring for us.

A 1996 study by Pendergrass et al., using vinyl polysiloxane castings taken from the vaginas of 39 Caucasian women, found the following ranges of dimensions:[3]

• lengths (measured using rods): 6.9 to 15 cm (2.7 to 5.9 in);
  • widths: 4.8 to 6.3 cm (1.9 to 2.5 in);
  • introital diameters: 2.4 to 6.5 cm (0.94 to 2.56 in)
A second study by the same group showed significant variations in size and shape between the vaginas of women of different ethnic groups.[4] Both studies showed a wide range of vaginal shapes, described by the researchers as "Parallel sided, conical, heart, [...] slug"[3] and "pumpkin seed"[4] shapes. Barnhart et al., however, weren't find any correlation amongst the race and the size of vagina. They were also unable to characterize the vaginal shape as a "heart, slug, pumpkin seed or parallel sides" as suggested by the previous studies.[1][5] A 2003 study by the group of Pendergrass et al. also using castings as a measurement method, measured vaginal surface areas ranging from 66 to 107 cm2 (10.2 to 16.6 sq in) with a mean of 87 cm2 (13.5 sq in) and a standard deviation of 7.8 cm2 (1.21 sq in)[6]

Wikipedia.

Some chap called Prendergass has done all the measuring for us.

A 1996 study by Pendergrass et al., using vinyl polysiloxane castings taken from the vaginas of 39 Caucasian women, found the following ranges of dimensions:[3]

• lengths (measured using rods): 6.9 to 15 cm (2.7 to 5.9 in);
  • widths: 4.8 to 6.3 cm (1.9 to 2.5 in);
  • introital diameters: 2.4 to 6.5 cm (0.94 to 2.56 in)
A second study by the same group showed significant variations in size and shape between the vaginas of women of different ethnic groups.[4] Both studies showed a wide range of vaginal shapes, described by the researchers as "Parallel sided, conical, heart, [...] slug"[3] and "pumpkin seed"[4] shapes. Barnhart et al., however, weren't find any correlation amongst the race and the size of vagina. They were also unable to characterize the vaginal shape as a "heart, slug, pumpkin seed or parallel sides" as suggested by the previous studies.[1][5] A 2003 study by the group of Pendergrass et al. also using castings as a measurement method, measured vaginal surface areas ranging from 66 to 107 cm2 (10.2 to 16.6 sq in) with a mean of 87 cm2 (13.5 sq in) and a standard deviation of 7.8 cm2 (1.21 sq in)[6]

Wikipedia.

I assume Pendergrass was paying good money to do this either that or its one type of German knocking shop that I haven't yet stumbled across. Maybe an Arrse experiment in the public interest is called for. "Sorry dear, I'm going to have to take a few measurements." Prize for the one who comes up with the best excuse for getting a tape measure up her fanny.

I'm in IKEA right now & I've tried stuffing 54 packets of salt & pepper from there café into my rectum.

I'm stuck at 7, props to the smuggler for this one.
You're looking at the right size receptacle,just not the method of insertion. I'd like to think that this bird had a bit of nous and managed to place them in a conveniently handy condom before stuffing them up her sweaty chuff!