Vag Capacity

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
no wonder the Americans banned kinder eggs
They banned them because the inner yellow plastic container was more nutritious than anything else that they eat/inhale!

They banned them because the inner yellow plastic container was more nutritious than anything else that they eat/inhale!
And certainly a good deal tastier than their bread.

the bread does last longer before going off though
Bread which lasts longer before going off than the people who're supposed to eat it can't be good whichever way you slice it (SWIDT?)

Spotted this report in the Metro

Woman claims 53 wraps of cocaine found in her vagina were 'personal use' | Metro News

The dirty Glaswegian drug dealer must have a clunge like the Blackwall Tunnel!

Many of us have seen the performance where oriental ladies do amazing things with ping-pong balls, but how much can some "ladies" hide up their front-bottom?
Of course they were for her "personal use" her personal use was to either sell them or carry them. That's not really a claim, really an excuse for them having been there. Also useful or large rolls of cash, well either way they generate cash. 95-100 is par for a stomach, but she obviously bottled out of swallowing.The Profile is very interesting as is the mix. But she doesn't appear to have been too proficient at dealing, sounds like she'd just flown in.

ETA Yep she'd just flown in, sounds like they'd let her run.

Last edited:
Some chap called Prendergass has done all the measuring for us.

A 1996 study by Pendergrass et al., using vinyl polysiloxane castings taken from the vaginas of 39 Caucasian women, found the following ranges of dimensions:[3]
Must have been a fun job - the result of a night down the pub perhaps?

"Alright boys, I've got this great idea - we just need to write up a good proposal and business plan to justify it to the board..."

"I know - how about we say that the data can be sold to Tampax etc to help them design new mice and things with wings? The money aspect should swing it for us!"

"Good idea - trebles and fannies all round!"

Must have been a fun job - the result of a night down the pub perhaps?

"Alright boys, I've got this great idea - we just need to write up a good proposal and business plan to justify it to the board..."

"I know - how about we say that the data can be sold to Tampax etc to help them design new mice and things with wings? The money aspect should swing it for us!"

"Good idea - trebles and fannies all round!"
Bad News guys, the shadow home secretary has turned up

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer