Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Vag Capacity

Spotted this report in the Metro

Woman claims 53 wraps of cocaine found in her vagina were 'personal use' | Metro News

The dirty Glaswegian drug dealer must have a clunge like the Blackwall Tunnel!

Many of us have seen the performance where oriental ladies do amazing things with ping-pong balls, but how much can some "ladies" hide up their front-bottom?

Quite a bit I think

1D6C6365-5D40-4FA5-BD5C-F49625722DD1.jpeg

You're obviously more au fait with how big a "wrap" of cocaine is than I.
As far as I'm concerned, a wrap could be the size of a tea leaf, the size of an Oxo cube or the size of a loaf of bread.
Knowing how big they actually are could sway the reply.

You're obviously more au fait with how big a "wrap" of cocaine is than I.
As far as I'm concerned, a wrap could be the size of a tea leaf, the size of an Oxo cube or the size of a loaf of bread.
Knowing how big they actually are could sway the reply.
Normally around 3/4 inch by 1/4 inch flattish packet, usually made from any odd bits of paper to resemble a small envelope. HTH.

Spotted this report in the Metro

Woman claims 53 wraps of cocaine found in her vagina were 'personal use' | Metro News

The dirty Glaswegian drug dealer must have a clunge like the Blackwall Tunnel!

Many of us have seen the performance where oriental ladies do amazing things with ping-pong balls, but how much can some "ladies" hide up their front-bottom?

A young lady of my acquaintance was found to have fitted a couple of hundred Es in a condom up her fair snatch. The Limerick bus hit a pothole just over the Tipperary border and the driver was alerted by her screaming orgasm.

And how's this for timing, just as I was reading the link, Eric Knowles hosting the old Bargain Hunt says "I think they're in with a sniff". I laughed, again I got a strange look.