Vag Capacity

Many of us have seen the performance where oriental ladies do amazing things with ping-pong balls, but how much can some "ladies" hide up their front-bottom?
Mine hid twins.

You're obviously more au fait with how big a "wrap" of cocaine is than I.
As far as I'm concerned, a wrap could be the size of a tea leaf, the size of an Oxo cube or the size of a loaf of bread.
Knowing how big they actually are could sway the reply.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You're obviously more au fait with how big a "wrap" of cocaine is than I.
As far as I'm concerned, a wrap could be the size of a tea leaf, the size of an Oxo cube or the size of a loaf of bread.
Knowing how big they actually are could sway the reply.
Normally around 3/4 inch by 1/4 inch flattish packet, usually made from any odd bits of paper to resemble a small envelope. HTH.

Spotted this report in the Metro

Woman claims 53 wraps of cocaine found in her vagina were 'personal use' | Metro News

The dirty Glaswegian drug dealer must have a clunge like the Blackwall Tunnel!

Many of us have seen the performance where oriental ladies do amazing things with ping-pong balls, but how much can some "ladies" hide up their front-bottom?
A young lady of my acquaintance was found to have fitted a couple of hundred Es in a condom up her fair snatch. The Limerick bus hit a pothole just over the Tipperary border and the driver was alerted by her screaming orgasm.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Reminds me of this. Best to turn it up nice and loud if you're at work

The look my Mrs just gave me, I should have turned it down and I'm always at home!!
Fecking funny them two were, fecking Spanish Inquisition up her arse.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And how's this for timing, just as I was reading the link, Eric Knowles hosting the old Bargain Hunt says "I think they're in with a sniff". I laughed, again I got a strange look.

I am reminded of a quote on one of the threads somewhere on ARRSE relating to some Polish bird who was setting out to gain the world gang-bang record - "a clopper that you could kick a space-hopper up and still not touch the sides".

To this day, one of the best lines ever penned on this august site.

I am reminded of a quote on one of the threads somewhere on ARRSE relating to some Polish bird who was setting out to gain the world gang-bang record - "a clopper that you could kick a space-hopper up and still not touch the sides".

To this day, one of the best lines ever penned on this august site.
But it's now September?

Normally around 3/4 inch by 1/4 inch flattish packet, usually made from any odd bits of paper to resemble a small envelope. HTH.
I'm in IKEA right now & I've tried stuffing 54 packets of salt & pepper from the café into my rectum.

I'm stuck at 7, props to the smuggler for this one.

Edited to correct spelling.

Last edited: