vacant property insurance

I'm in a position where I will be living in two places for varying lengths of time. either property can be unoccupied for over twelve weeks at a stretch but I do have someone who looks in most days when I'm away plus I have IP cameras with email alerts on that send me pics when someone is in the house.

Anyone know of an insurance company that can cover my circumstances?

Similar threads

Latest Threads