• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Vacancy- Range Warden (Short term contract)

Apparently when glitter is released hes going on holiday to america with a friend and their family - well at least he told the guards he was going to tampa with the kids

I heard that Glitter had made request concerning his remains if he's executed.

Apparently he's bee nasked to be cremated, and that his ashes are then put in an Etch-a-sketch.

That way kids can still play with him after he's gone

strut_jack said:

Apparently he's bee nasked to be cremated, and that his ashes are then put in an Etch-a-sketch.

OOhhh....To quote a line from 'Good Morning Vietnam'....
" You're going straight to hell for that one!" :twisted:

strut_jack said:

ah you've heard that one too!

Isn's Glitter joining Jacko in Bahrain to assist him with Michael's new contract to build a music/entertainment complex for some rich idle sheik? Seems Wacko has got a ' sugar daddy ' to hire him on as a consultant..I'm sure Glitter could help come up with some appropriate theme/rides...a new version of " Tunnel of Love " perhaps?

Latest Threads