Vacancy for a Field Engineer with Oil Pollution Services Ltd

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by c.varney, Jul 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi
    I am looking for a field engineer to work out of our Bedford office and ultimately to work (on rotation) out in Kuwait.
    The pay is currently negotiable on experience
    Below is the company info and job criteria.

Oil Pollution Services Limited provides a range of advanced environmental solutions based on patented technology, experience and proven engineering expertise.
    This knowledge base has been developed in the field on applications such as oily sand cleaning; produced water treatment and tar sand clean up.
    OPS supplies equipment and consumables to contractors and end user clients involved in tank bottom cleaning, tar sand processing and oil waste recycling industries as well as to contractors in both hazardous and non-hazardous soil recycling. The Company also supplies water polishing systems to the offshore oil and marine industries to remove final traces of hydrocarbons from produced or ballast water discharged to sea

Job Specification

5+ years experience.
    Electrical qualifications
    City and Guilds in Fabrication and Welding Engineering / City and Guilds Mechanical qualification
    MIG and TIG weld qualifications
    Must be prepared to work on own, likewise you must be able to take responsibility for groups of sub contractors.
    Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required
    Able to read / understand engineering drawings and specifications
    Full Driving Licence

if you are interested my email could you please send through a current CV to my email address -

Chris Varney