Vacancy - Archbishop of Canterbury

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Apparently this post is due to become vacant so now is the opperchancity for ARRSE to step forward and supply the ideal candidate to take the role of Archie Bish forward.

If you feel you have the relevant qualifications post your CV here and make your 'pitch'.

There are some obvious candidates that spring to mind:

MDN - already has experience of working with/against Padres

Spaz/Ravers/Hector Chavez etc : equal qualities as mongs

Biscuits_AB : Quiet moderate person

TheIronDuke: OK he is from Geordie Land but hey, the Church is tolerant

Who else would make a good candidate?

Remember to keep religion out of this - it is irrelevant!

Must have 'brains of an archbishop'?

Apparently this post is due to become vacant so now is the opperchancity for ARRSE to step forward and supply the ideal candidate to take the role of Archie Bish forward.

If you feel you have the relevant qualifications post your CV here and make your 'pitch'.

There are some obvious candidates that spring to mind:...
Not that fucking tolerant, my son. :meditate:

I've fucked an actress, will that help if I put it on the C.V?

Anyway, this is all academical, in this age of multicultural bollocks the jobs got to go to some Muslim or Hindu bloke.

Higgs-Bosun he is a sanctimonious cunt, who would fit the bill, smoting smokers and God-botherers, whilst denying he got molested by a Religous Smoking Teacher, which has fueled his hatred for years, i can just see him in a pulpit screaming about cigarette ash

The Anglican Church needs a bit more muscular Christianity and a lot less shirt lifting, that's why I left it. It needs the sort of bishops it used to have, the sort that light fires under mullahs and Roman kiddy fiddlers.

There are some obvious candidates that spring to mind:

MDN - already has experience of working with/against Padres

Spaz/Ravers/Hector Chavez etc : equal qualities as mongs

Biscuits_AB : Quiet moderate person

Who else would make a good candidate?

Remember to keep religion out of this - it is irrelevant!
I nominate these three to do it as a group effort , I certainly would turn up for Sunday service for the sermon.

The Anglican Church needs a bit more muscular Christianity and a lot less shirt lifting, that's why I left it. It needs the sort of bishops it used to have, the sort that light fires under mullahs and Roman kiddy fiddlers.
I agree wholeheartedly with that one. The new A'bish could start a proper crusade, this time with the ultimate weapons of Armageddon - nukes and stuff - and sort out the muzzies once and for all.

tac, distinctly Jewish.