Vacancies at 4 Div RTC Malta Barracks

I'm more scared of the barmaids than of the Old and Bold that lurk around there...

Boxy

GCM
Bravo_Bravo said:
FFBox said:
50 days......bunch of part timers, FFS ours is 80 ,
That because you need the time, given that you are cr@p instructors with thick as mince recruits.*

* its not really, I'm just feeling cheeky.
oooh the pain, stabbed where it hurts! :D but you are so right with the second part, well we do have CRAFT children............... sometimes.....

yes.
What can you offer?

Actually, the J is a traditional spelling of Serjeant, and the question shoud really be, why "G"?

If you ever visit the Menin Gate, you'll see far more Js.

tiggrsown

Clanker
Its a light infantry and now Rifles tradition - this is what i was told - in french "serjeant" with a G is a "servant" - and we are not servants to anyone etc

Goody1964

Old-Salt
OK but its still Sergeant and we know that we serve Her majesty so in away we are servants to the Monarch.

tiggrsown said:
Its a light infantry and now Rifles tradition - this is what i was told - in french "serjeant" with a G is a "servant" - and we are not servants to anyone etc

Goody1964

Old-Salt
Goody1964 said:
OK but its still Sergeant and we know that we serve Her majesty so in away we are servants to the Monarch.

tiggrsown said:
Tiggrown thanks for that, i learn something new everyday

Goody1964 said:

tiggrsown said:
No its gone back to Serjeant.

Can anyone show me the French word that is supposed to look like "serjeant" and means "servant"?

I speak reasonable French and the word is not known to me.

JD

No mate, I'm not DS'ing on the two weeker, might be there later this week though.

BB

Bravo_Bravo said:
JD

No mate, I'm not DS'ing on the two weeker, might be there later this week though.

BB
Rgr that. I'm away this week so I won't be up our bar. You can keep an eye on the staff for me!!

Goody1964

Old-Salt
I am thinking that being an instructor will be a good thing, i would like the feedback on what the DS think, is it a good move, my OC thinks it would be good, as anyone been overseas instructing foriegn forces, if so drop me a PM, thanks.

Latest Threads