Vacancies at 21 Sigs Regt MT

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Tubbs, Mar 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anybody shed light on the Rumour there are a few vacancies in the Regt MT after a certain visit this morning :lol: :lol:
  2. There are always vacant looks on all the peeps in the MT when i go in there.
  3. i havnt heard anything but i will look into it tomorrow.
    im someone who can aquire certain information!!
  4. the only thing i can add to this thread is the following:
    any one at 21 knows that a certain mt person is not bezza's with a high ranking person.
    this is an on going fued which is on a collision course.
    hope it stops as i fear it may ruin a mans career if it goes too far!!
  5. i have heard that too mooch... i can see fireworks and rank slides at dawn!!
  6. Yet another post designed to have a go at an individual within a department. Guys it needs to stop, if you are peed off with things then look at yourself first before you start having a go at others! There's a poem called the man in the glass, it's about looking in the mirror, the author I don't know, one of the paragraphs goes like this

He's the fellow to please, never mind all the rest,
    For he's with you right up to the end.
    And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
    If the man in the glass is your friend!

If you can look at yourself and you, and others, are happy with your input, then by all means start looking elsewhere, but be constructive with your comments, simply having a go without qualifying your input does not make you correct.

If you have a problem speak to the individual and help them out, otherwise make sure your own house is in order before you attempt to belittle someone else through arrse. None of us are perfect!
  7. im not sure that the writer is having a dig at an individual, more a dig at the dept. as a whole!!

however, i do agree with 1920 that some people dont know the half of it when they post on here and should think twice before they start to TAR a hardworking dept.
  8. msr

msr LE

The Guy in the Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for self,
    And the world makes you King for a day,
    Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
    And see what that guy has to say.

For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,
    Whose judgement upon you must pass.
    The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
    Is the guy staring back from the glass.

He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,
    For he's with you clear up to the end,
    And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
    If the guy in the glass is your friend.

You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,
    And think you're a wonderful guy,
    But the man in the glass says you're only a bum
    If you can't look him straight in the eye.

You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,
    And get pats on the back as you pass,
    But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
    If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

Dale Wimbrow, © 1934

9. Yes Mooch you're correct, Tubbs was criticising the whole department, but i think everyone here will agree that your last comment was aimed at an individual.So whats with the hypocritical "I agree with 1920 statement"

Pot this is Kettle send colour over!!
  10. I think your all going off on a tangent, I am actually after a posting down south to be nearer my bird. But yes I have heard they need some Proffesionalism in there.
  11. Can tell you that the whole MT is getting a management overhaul. New MTO has started with immediate effect and new MTWO arriving within the next 6 weeks.

Rumour is that there will be less civvie drivers and more Squaddie MT wallers under the new management.