V Eng.

Discussion in 'RLC' started by OLDBIGHEAD, Jul 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mornin'

Has anyone heard anything about the latest list for V Eng yet?
    Ive looked on Intranet but i cant seem to see it. :?
  2. I posted on this same topic a few weeks ago. I have spoken to MCM Div last week, the reply was "released next week" however they did confirm that I have been granted my 2 years to take me to a "full" career of 24 years.

I think MCM Div have really dragged their heels on this one, there must be hundres waiting for the "decision" from MCM Div.
  3. 3000 applications received. Each takes about 30 mins to check and process. That is an additional 1500 hours of work so far with applications arriving every day MCM was no given no uplift in staff for V Eng and I am afraid that V Eng has fallen behind in just keeping up with the posting and promotion plots.
  4. There was a problem with the 1st VENG list that came out, apparently people on it who shouldnt of been. Next list is out next week, that was from MCM today.
  5. Thanks for the updates fella's, i'll keep my ear to the ground.
  6. Bianchi<

we are all overworked/overstretched whatever you would like to call it. But Hey Ho we just get on with it.

An official update via RLC RCMOs would have been nice, I take it you work at RLC Records and may have some influence.
  7. Latest list is out.
  8. My bold - bang up to date I see
  9. Does the list get published on ArmyNet? Can anyone pse tell me where I can see a copy as I'm not in peace time location!

10. MY BOLD<

Get a life M2M<