V.E UPDATE

Discussion in 'REME' started by Tactical_Ted, Jun 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TO ALL FELLOW V.E'S WHO HAVE NOW RE-TRADED TO VMB.
    WHO GOT PROMOTED? WHO GOT A C.R?
    FINISHED MY COURSE NOV LAST YEAR,HADN'T BEEN AT THE UNIT FOR 6 MTHS SO DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR A C.R FOR THE CURRENT PROMOTION YR.
    ASKED MY O.C HOW I FAIRED ON THE BOARD-ONLY TO BE TOLD I WASN'T EVEN ON IT!
    SO MUCH FOR A SEEMLESS TRANSITION WITH NO CAREER FOULING.

SO ASK YOUR OC HOW YOU GOT ON-IF YOU GOT ON.

BIG THANKS GOES OUT TO REME MCM DIV FOR THE BLAZE' ATTIDUDE THEY'VE ADOPTED IN MANNING CAREERS.

REMEMBER YOU ARE A VALUED MEMBER OF THE CORP.

2. don't worry mate same happend to me last year.
    my course finished my course may last year did not get a c.r.
    for the board, so did not sit on it.
    lucky for me i am going tiffy so will catch up, but some have not been
    so lucky.
    i have found that if u want anything done u have to do it yourself.
    because no one else give's a hell, even mcm div.
    remember u are just a number not a free man.

3. Theres no suprise in there then!

4. Ted,

looking back at your previous post you appear to have had an unusual career. In Sep 06 you where looking for posting advice as a LCpl Tech Stmn and in Nov 06 you where unhappy that you could not get a Tech Stmn posting. Your current post indicates that you are now a VMB having re-traded from VE, finishing your conversion course in Nov 06.

Now unless you are best mates with David Tennant, I am curious on how you have managed to be in two different places and trades at the same time.

5. Don't bother to practice any essay writing or MS for your tiffy course---you, my man, have passed already.

6. I noticed that to, you was wondering if you would get a bunk in Germany as you had one in Bordon as a Cfn and was expecting to pick your LCpl up as a Storeman. As an old crusty Artisan would you let me ride in your tardis :wink: At this rate you will of passed your tiffy course by the end of the year.

7. Farrrrrrrrgin Icehole

8. LOL!

Litotes

9. My pal has used my username to post this as he is way inept to sort himself out with one. Sorry mate if ur now reading this.

Apologies for any confusion in the ranks.

Ted

10. I'm sure he did! :D

11. No he has a point, this is my first ever post also, i actually had the same problem because it is so tedious all the stuff you have to fill in like email address and thinking up a name that most my mates couldnt be bothered so i gave everyone in LAD my details and password....... :D