• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

UVF voulunteers jailed from Liverpool

discodan said:
http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100regionalnews/tm_objectid=17340425%26method=full%26siteid=50061%26headline=the%2dsecret%2dterror%2darmy%2doperating%2din%2dour%2dcity-name_page.html

this is very scary as I used to live a couple of doors down from Mr Irwin, it just goes to show you, you realy do not know what goes on behind closed doors.
Ive looked at the video that GMP had as evidence. Obviously not all the evidence but what part of the video was imcriminating for them.

The fact of having this video on their PC or where they one of the flag bearers??, surely its not illegal to have such a video on your computer or be a flag bearer.

Could it have had something to do with the masked gun men, maybe...possibly??

AND the fact they admitted being members of a banned organisation!

mereminx said:
Could it have had something to do with the masked gun men, maybe...possibly??

That would be the fellas firing the guns, broken a law there I think...
Noted but would that be illegal for you to have it on your pc?. I could hypathetically take a video say of a Republican display with masked IRA guys firing guns, but would that make me guilty of pocessing such material!

Having re-read the article I dont believe that footage incriminated them, the video was merely footage found during the investigation which:

revealed there could be many more members of the secretive terror group who have not been convicted

mereminx said:
Having re-read the article I dont believe that footage incriminated them, the video was merely footage found during the investigation which:

revealed there could be many more members of the secretive terror group who have not been convicted
I suppose section 13 of the Terrorism act 2000 could have been used :

13. - (1) A person in a public place commits an offence if he-

(a) wears an item of clothing, or
(b) wears, carries or displays an article,
in such a way or in such circumstances as to arouse reasonable suspicion that he is a member or supporter of a proscribed organisation.

well yes although I think regardless of that being in possession of and firing illegal weapons might go against the masked lot!!!

black tie, white shirt brigade.....hmmmmm...

BUT again the video wasnt used to incriminate them it was used to point out there are more members of a banned/secret organisation out there who have not been convicted.

Edited to add apparently in Merseryside, although Im not sure of the connection to that bit of footage as that isnt Merseyside!

Hmm - funny that loyalists are still getting locked up for their "crimes"

But certain other well known republicans, known to be responsible for murder, are still walking free...

!

Not just walking free, but released early for some of the most horrorific murders of this century. Damn shame in my opinion. Most of those murderers should have been killed. Death Penalty is needed here.

Volunteers?
F*ucking Terrorists!

So called "loyalists" are more likely to be arrested and imprisoned for the simple reason that their organisations are unlikely to bomb London in reprisal.

Disco Dan, if you lived a few doors down from him you must also have lived a few doors down from my Mum & Dad - Scarsdale - Right?

Also Mr Irwins brother also played for LFC.

Discodan,

59 to be exact. Mum has passed on now, Dad in sheltered accomodation down by the Western Approaches. I remember a 1st Tankie living opposite, I think his first name was Gary.
did you know that Thompson - Jamie Bulger's killer lived in the same road - Bastard!

Talking to my youngest daughter earlier, who works for United Utilities, she tells me all this area has now been demolished for redevelopment. No idea what they are building, maybe a mosque or accomodation for asylum seekers!

Rackcatchplunger said:
Talking to my youngest daughter earlier, who works for United Utilities, she tells me all this area has now been demolished for redevelopment. No idea what they are building, maybe a mosque or accomodation for asylum seekers!
depends what property you own.... lol

All the old blocks have gone in the middle of the estate.. yes this is true... but all the "REAL" houses (made from bricks) have stayed.. I have 2 of them... one rented out (the affore mentioned property) and one I bought for my mum...

but yeah you are right most of the estate has gone... still doesnt stop it being like the badlands... shootings every weekend.

These two scouse clampets are a couple of wannabee uvf volunteers and probably would not have the balls to be fully active members. Just the same way as the UDA has a presence in Liverpool and the more sinister elements of the James Larkin RFB. All have a presence but none would have a say in what goes on inside the paramilitary organisations. I hear they are only good for putting the lads up who travel over from NI to watch footy matches.

Latest Threads