UVF supergrass trial in Belfast

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by vvaannmmaann, Feb 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Well I suppose that they can all go back to drug dealing, selling laundered diesel and other low life criminality, with their reputations unblemished (apart of course from the one who got done for perverting the course of justice).
  2. Is there such a thing as justice in the province? l find it amazing that these bods can be allowed to just walk away from their crimes, without a deserved stain on their characters. But i suppose that's what you get for relying on evidence from other shitbags of their ilk. What does it say for the future of the legal system there? Hopefully, it will entail McGuinness being taken out by his own for being an SF grass, and then some supergrass can bubble everyone else too. Then we can have a trial where his executioners are had up before the beak, and the right result is gained this time...Definitely a win win IMO!
  3. So one low life slots another low life. I don't care. Pity more of them don't do it.
  4. HHH

HHH LE

Just another 6 million ( first estimate) wasted.
  5. The Supergrass trial in the first place was a joke.... How it even got to the summing up is a mystery to me, the credibility of the 2 star witnesses was a joke.
  6. Scumbags pointing the finger at other scumbags. As with the Duffy trial proving the case in the eyes of a judge is far harder than in front of a jury.
  7. Raymond Laverty, a spokesperson for the Families Against Supergrass Trials group, also criticised the trial.

does anyone else get the feeling that the "families against" has been taken a little too far?