Utopian Vagabond 2005

Just to say how great london was this weekend. although we came second by a point its not the winning that counts. Its the fact that we absolutely cained the other (inferior) otcs when its came to the proper wary stuff. unlucky!

were you on the anti war march then?

Ok, so London came second, who Won.. yes it does count! :p

And what happened on the weekend? anything worth repeating? Anyone get to live fire?

Yeah I got to live fire, but it wasn't with the sodding cav!! I'd be surprised if anyone actually got a look at a tank, let alone did anything near shooting.

they dont invite wales anymore, cos we always win

shame u guys are sore losers and so dont invite us any more

chin chin, never know might come close ot been as good as us

What is it about all the non-northen otc's that put up lame posts declaring themselves to be the best. You can't even word a full paragraph most of the time. A prime example above. Get a job. Now the welsh have finally won something, they are also jumping on the bandwagon. Go fight each other and leave leeds, glasgow and edinburger to deal with the proper stuff.

And no, darkling, queens are not cool.

orificecadet said:
i never knew you cared...
yet again, third and final warning....go play with your chode...

apologise to anyone who finds me repeatative....

and orifice....where's your beret?

poorlytrainedidiot said:
BigJobs said:
That's a point. Where is your beret? Did that man you gave a blowjob steal it?
please stop....sides splitting....bigjobs ur a legend....
Is that story known far and wide then?
Or...Wait, maybe... Bigjobs, were you there when it was announced? :D

Apparently, the best bit was when Orifice-Mouth-to-Penis-Resucitation's Syndicate Leader decided to announce to all and sundry the sordid tale of Orifice's Man-Lovin' to almost everyone there.
Although many would have guessed it before, we now have the evidence that he is a total **********.

Mutt said:
Apparently, the best bit was when Orifice-Mouth-to-Penis-Resucitation's Syndicate Leader decided to announce to all and sundry the sordid tale of Orifice's Man-Lovin' to almost everyone there.
Although many would have guessed it before, we now have the evidence that he is a total **********.
i have been broadcasting it far and wide since i found out at summer camp. we dont need evidence, just look at him.....

poorlytrainedidiot said:
i have been broadcasting it far and wide since i found out at summer camp. we dont need evidence, just look at him.....
I do believe it was mentioned during a particularly intersting game of 'I have never' in Larkhill!

Bunny-one of the Cool Kids- said:
Quality. This is just the kind of solidarity and victimisation one would expect from one of the Cool Kids. Keep up the good work. I had never properly realised why he flew into such a fit of rage at Courses Camp when I called him a faggot, all has become clear.

Don't know if I imagined this, but is some form of retribution not on Orifice's way after his run-in with his Syndicate Leader? Angry Angry Airborne type will exact his revenge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Operator OTC and ACF 7
buggerit OTC and ACF 7