USMC

OK, I hate to give the USMC any more credit than they already steal for themselves, but you have to love the comments from the CG, 1 MARDIV.  His latest classic is below.  Whether Soldier or Marine, he knows how to talk to the troops.

"When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand.  Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

-Commanding General, 1st Marine Division
;D

I liked the comment by some US General when Bill "pants down" Clinton got in

"he's nothing but a queer loving, pot smoking draf dodger!"

wonder if that guy got his pension?

The other legend was when the first female yank general walked into the pentagon proudly displaying a purple heart some ex vietnam vet general commented

"Was that for laddering your tights?"

Bring it on...

"When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand.  Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
FAN-FCUKING-TASTIC !!!!

Winston Churchill was attending a dinner during the war.  A lady sitting opposite him said;

'You're drunk!'

Top which he replied;

'Madam, I may be drunk, but you are ugly, and I shall be sober in the morning!'

What a lad!

Winston Churchill was attending a dinner during the war.  A lady sitting opposite him said;  

'You're drunk!'

Top which he replied;

'Madam, I may be drunk, but you are ugly, and I shall be sober in the morning!'
The retort was made to Lady Astor who interjected during his speech in response to the Budget in the House of Commons.

Winnie's great dinner comment to Lady A was:

Her "Winston, if I were married to you I would give you poison."

Him "Madam, if I were married to you I'd drink it."

Frankiln D Rosevelt was renowned for his lack of conversation.

On an official party a lady who was seated next to him whisperd into his ear 'i have taken a bet that i can get more than three words out of you tonight'
He paused then leaned over and whispered to her 'you lose!'

And she did!

there was a bloke from the usmc in the belfast marathon yesterday, running in aid of the omagh bomb victims.
well done him.

Mr Happy

LE
Franklin comes back from Church one morning when his wife was to ill to go with him:

"what was the sermon about honey?"
"sin"
"what did the pastor say?"
"he's against it"

;D

This one's an urban legend, but still amusing:

This is an extract of an National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Army Lieutenant General Reinwald about sponsoring a Boy Scout Troop on his military installation.

Interviewer: "So, LTG Reinwald, what are you going to do with these young boys on their adventure holiday?"

LTG Reinwald: "We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting."

Interviewer: "Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?"

LTG Reinwald: "I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the range."

Interviewer: "Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?"

LTG Reinwald: "I don't see how, we will be teaching them proper range discipline before they even touch a firearm."

Interviewer: "But you're equipping them to become violent killers."

LTG Reinwald: "Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?"

End of the interview

http://www.snopes.com/military/reinwald.htm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Letterwritingman The Intelligence Cell 44
dogmonkey Infantry 1
Gravelbelly Weapons, Equipment & Rations 4