USMC Walt wont quit

Discussion in 'US' started by DavidBOC, May 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Caught one and keeps on doing it. I hope he gets prison time. An AP story was in the Boston papers yesterday.

2. Amazing Crabby. A smart man with very good educational credentials.
    Serving as Sgt in the USMC reserves is no disgrace and he should be proud of that. Instead, he fcuks it up by lying and saying he was in Vietnam. Very stupid move by someone who probably would have been elected otherwise.

Of course the Dems called George Bush (43) a draft dodger for serving as a fighter pilot in AF Reserve but worship Clinton who lied to get a deferment. Blumenthal's people are already saying that the Times printing the truth is a dirty Republican trick.

I hope the voters hand him his arrse in little pieces.

3. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Trust the Democrats to appoint a liar as Attorney General. Obama is easily taken in.

4. Yessss... a couple of problems there.

1. He's the AG of Connecticut, not the United States.
    2. Obama didn't appoint him as AG. In fact, nobody appointed him. He was ELECTED by the people of Connecticut.

It might help your cause if you knew what you were talking about before you start gobbing off.

5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Trust the Democrats to put up such a dodgy character as candidates.

6. OT but let’s face it our politicians aren’t much better. Who was it again who claimed to have sat in the stands at Newcastle United to watch a player who’d retired before he was born at a time when there were no seats? Who was it who claimed to have stowed away on an aircraft bound for the Caribbean from an airport which didn’t have Caribbean flights at the time?

7. C'mon CP, prey tell. I'm a lazy git and Google is far too much hard work.

8. I give up, who? :D

9. Our one & only Tony Blair, wasn't it?

10. Chhers CP.

Reminds me of Hilary Clinton faux pas about arriving at Sarajevo to a hail of bullets and running for cover, only to be shown footage of her strolling along casually in the morning sun from the plane to the car. Doh!!!

:D

11. Tuzla, wasn't it?

12. Yes, but she only 'mis-spoke'. She didn't fail to tell the truth or anything.

13. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Mispoke - like that oaf Brown did for 13 years.

14. The only dodging in Sarajevo at that time was to avoid the Monkey's speed guns!