USMC Videos (Amateur)

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Trip_Wire, Jul 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Only watched the trailer so far, i like it! Witty lyrics on the song too.....

3. Wow.

Just seen these ones. and ... . ..... ... . ......... words fail - watch the videos.

so amazing and powerful.

the videos mentioned at the begining of this thread are basically some spams getting thier guns off. but these films by the scouts are truely amazing.

Rincewind

4. Actually, it's a civilian who works in the entertainment industry. Patrick Pollard. He does strive for an off the cuff, homemade appearing product but every so often good production values crop up. Good music too.

I did have to question the guy though. In the main part of his website, he speaks of one of the young Marines who saved Pollards and others from an ambush. Within days of returning from Iraq, the Young Marine was struck by a car and suffered quite terrible injuries (to include brain damage). He is seeking donations for this young mans medical care. I have to wonder why...

5. The Road block was interesting.

"This is an Electronic timer, - you are wearing military overcoats - do you make 'boom' you know bombs?"

"Sometimes"

"Did he just say ' Sometimes' ?"

6. Yeah, I enjoyed that bit. I was cracking up when I saw that.

"He doesn't speak english"

"But you do"

"No I don't"

"You just did"

I also liked that one terp, "hoss".

7. Well I personally liked that first video, talking about what people are like when you get back from places like Iraq.

And I have to admit, I share the sentiment expressed (albeit very profanely) in the song.