USMC Testing Disposable Supply Drones

That is one way to recycle all those @#$%ing @mazon boxes.

USMC Testing Disposable Supply Drones - Have they not heard of balloons and parachutes?

K.I.S.S

Well - maybe they are using 3D printing for them - just like guns - and off you go to scrap, after a few flights.

offog

LE
USMC Testing Disposable Supply Drones - Have they not heard of balloons and parachutes?

K.I.S.S
Even more disposable when you use paper parachutes like the 14th Army did.

K.I.S.S
Having been on the receiving end of resupply by parachute, or more to the point the enemy was the recipient more often than not, I would prefer a bit more accuracy than chutes and balloons.

Having been on the receiving end of resupply by parachute, or more to the point the enemy was the recipient more often than not, I would prefer a bit more accuracy than chutes and balloons.
Also a much better option than the new operational super tunnel concept as well for similar reasons.

I imagine this beastie can be employed with a degree of stealth as well. The glide ratio seems good so no need to fill the sky immediately over your deliverees with big green planes and big green chutes.

Latest Threads