• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

USMC Special Forces 6 Shot Grenade Launcher

I realize the M32 Grenade Launcher of the USMC has been posted before http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cell/67799-m32-grenade-launcher.html but this is the latest variant for special forces the Mark 14 Mod O.

milkor_mk14_mod0-medium.jpg

milkor_usa_mk14_mod0_sight-medium.jpg

[video]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MwrYwo47G0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MwrYwo47G0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/video]

That's funny - there'll be loads of HALO/Call of Duty fans spunking in their pants over this...

...meanwhile some poor doofus gets to carry the mother of all crow cannons + ammo!

Corps to field more grenade launchers - Corps to field more grenade launchers - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

“When there’s an exchange of fire going back and forth, one of our goals is to immediately gain fire superiority, and when you fire six rounds and you hear six explosions on the back end, sometimes that quiets the guy who’s shooting back at you,” Maj. Jody White, team leader for the weapon’s acquisition, said last June..
Mk14 vs M32 grenade launcher - Use of multishot grenade launchers to grow - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

Mark 14 model also meets the specs, but it varies from the M32 because it offers a shorter barrel (8 inches instead of 12), a stronger stock and a grip styled after the M16 rifle, designed to save the services money in replacement parts.

Despite its shorter barrel, the Mark 14 weighs the same as the M32 because its receiver, stock and other parts of the weapon were beefed up. The company made the modifications in anticipation of fielding a future “medium velocity” round sought by SOCom, which could travel between 600 and 1,000 meters — 400 meters farther than the M32’s rounds, Solberg said.

Medium velocity round? Bet thats going to jar the shoulder somewhat...

Why's the thing at the top festooned with Picatinny rails? I can't see there being any point in hanging much more off the front of it? Or could anyone who fights wars with his feet in the sand correct me as to the current in vogue range of accessories for your M32?

Why's the thing at the top festooned with Picatinny rails? I can't see there being any point in hanging much more off the front of it? Or could anyone who fights wars with his feet in the sand correct me as to the current in vogue range of accessories for your M32?
You-tube camera, laser spot for said camera, holder for small sign announcing "You lose"?

Most amusing, late 80s or early 90s a similar weapon was shown at DSEE or whatever it was called then. I'm fairly sure it was exhibited by RoF, just possibly BAe but I don't think they were into such things then. IIRC it was a much cleaner design than the SA thing, although it didn't have an optical sight.

It was certainly a UK company. UK had minimal interest in GLs then so it may not have got anywhere near ITDU. Of course its just possible it was designed for baton rds not grenades.

Latest Threads