USMC Special Forces 6 Shot Grenade Launcher

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by jumpinjarhead, Dec 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is that basically a redesign of the one they where using in vietnam? Wouldnt want to be on the wrong end of that thing though
  2. That's funny - there'll be loads of HALO/Call of Duty fans spunking in their pants over this...

...meanwhile some poor doofus gets to carry the mother of all crow cannons + ammo!
  3. I thought much the same although reports from my pals downrange have been quite positive on this particular item.
  4. 6 40mm grenades will ruin anyone's day. Why don't we have them on general issue!!

5. Correct-supplied to USMC on sole supplier basis through MilkorUSA.
  6. Corps to field more grenade launchers - Corps to field more grenade launchers - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

Mk14 vs M32 grenade launcher - Use of multishot grenade launchers to grow - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

7. Medium velocity round? Bet thats going to jar the shoulder somewhat...

Why's the thing at the top festooned with Picatinny rails? I can't see there being any point in hanging much more off the front of it? Or could anyone who fights wars with his feet in the sand correct me as to the current in vogue range of accessories for your M32?
  8. You-tube camera, laser spot for said camera, holder for small sign announcing "You lose"?
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Dear Santa

10. or perhaps a nodding dashboard Jesus? They're all the rage y'know...

11. Is that legal for deer ?