• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

USMC Physical

[FONT=&quot]I profoundly apologize for any offense caused. When I cut and pasted the title from the email I received NSFW was included but it did not pick up in my "cut" and I did not notice it.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I have to admit, I had to look up NSFW to find out what it meant. I would have opened it up anyway, fuck all this PC shite....and I would send it to my boss, so he couldn't complain.

I have to admit, I had to look up NSFW to find out what it meant. I would have opened it up anyway, fuck all this PC shite....and I would send it to my boss, so he couldn't complain.
It's nothing to do with PC. It's to do with someone getting fired for looking at naked chicks on the net during work.

Latest Threads