LE
Kit Reviewer
Stars and Stripes said:
accused of sexually assaulting at least two dogs,including one female pit bull
Good skills that man.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jones County Mississippi? Hmm. This is the paddling end of the gene pool but the Sheriffs report does not say if the degs were presenting. Mississippi degs are painted trollops. Then you find out their Pappy does not own a cotton plantation. Lying little bitches.

Marines will fuck anything.

Q: Why did the Marine cross the Road?

A: He couldn't get his dick out of the Chicken....

The Jones County Animal Crimes Unit will be pursuing additional animal cruelty charges against Harpel, and as the investigation is ongoing, additional criminal charges may follow, according to the release.

Think they are following up some other leads . Fairly dogged investigators, they don't stop til they get a collar .

I'm available for childrens parties , bar mitzvahs and weddings btw

The Jones County Animal Crimes Unit will be pursuing additional animal cruelty charges against Harpel, and as the investigation is ongoing, additional criminal charges may follow, according to the release.

Think they are following up some other leads . Fairly dogged investigators, they don't stop till they get a collar .

I'm available for childrens parties , bar mitzvahs and weddings btw

Do you shag dogs made out of balloons at the children's parties......?

You're booked.....

I'm available for childrens parties , bar mitzvahs and weddings btw[/QUOTE]

...he is probably...erm...busy with his dogs....*

:)

Rodney2q

* Obviously I'm only joking as I am fully aware that JJH's personal armoury has enough firepower to waste a large part of a Third World Country

Jones County Mississippi? Hmm. This is the paddling end of the gene pool but the Sheriffs report does not say if the degs were presenting. Mississippi degs are painted trollops. Then you find out their Pappy does not own a cotton plantation. Lying little bitches.
Jones County, North Carolina is the locus being discussed in the article,

Knowing JJH's feelings about animal cruelty the silence is because he is in transit to Camp Lejeune to terminate the activities of SSGT Harpel.

P

PrinceAlbert

If you've seen the fucking ugly fat latino birds in the USMC, you'd understand why he went for a canine.

Knowing JJH's feelings about animal cruelty the silence is because he is in transit to Camp Lejeune to terminate the activities of SSGT Harpel.
How do you know it was cruel ? has anyone asked the dogs? maybe they consented to have sex