• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

USMC - Devil Dogs

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Jones County Mississippi? Hmm. This is the paddling end of the gene pool but the Sheriffs report does not say if the degs were presenting. Mississippi degs are painted trollops. Then you find out their Pappy does not own a cotton plantation. Lying little bitches.

The Jones County Animal Crimes Unit will be pursuing additional animal cruelty charges against Harpel, and as the investigation is ongoing, additional criminal charges may follow, according to the release.

Think they are following up some other leads . Fairly dogged investigators, they don't stop til they get a collar .

I'm available for childrens parties , bar mitzvahs and weddings btw

The Jones County Animal Crimes Unit will be pursuing additional animal cruelty charges against Harpel, and as the investigation is ongoing, additional criminal charges may follow, according to the release.

Think they are following up some other leads . Fairly dogged investigators, they don't stop till they get a collar .

I'm available for childrens parties , bar mitzvahs and weddings btw

Do you shag dogs made out of balloons at the children's parties......?

You're booked.....

I'm available for childrens parties , bar mitzvahs and weddings btw[/QUOTE]

Jones County Mississippi? Hmm. This is the paddling end of the gene pool but the Sheriffs report does not say if the degs were presenting. Mississippi degs are painted trollops. Then you find out their Pappy does not own a cotton plantation. Lying little bitches.
Jones County, North Carolina is the locus being discussed in the article,

P

PrinceAlbert

If you've seen the fucking ugly fat latino birds in the USMC, you'd understand why he went for a canine.

Latest Threads