Using your fat to grow breasts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fiji_Bob, Jul 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I kid you not look here..........tit fat :omg:

If this works I could sponsor about four Jordans by myself..... :omg:

...........but if they can use it to grow breasts how about the old fella :plotting:

In which case I will have grown enough for one so big that it would make a donkey blush! :oops: :omg:

Puts a whole new meaning to dishing up your man fat doesn't it? :wink:

What would you use your well rounded figure for? :scratch: giving the Mrs bigger norks or trading in your old fella for a python?
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Pah, I've been using the technique on my moobs for years; very succesfully I might add. Unfortunately, I wanted a six pack, not a hairy double D moob pack.

The Mrs can have my norks, but I've got spare for me man,
  3. Will RLC drivers be able to get the Army to pay for the Op?

Do they come in pairs - or can you just get one to keep them company in the cab?
  4. I'm keeping mine! They took me ages to grow! I keep the right one shaved so whilst im engaged in hand to gland i can play with my nork!.....

did I go to far? :roll:

sorry :oops:
  5. Quote fm link "British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Baaps)" we sure this isn't a Wah!?
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

ladies; I can oblige about 300 of you. All for ffree. I only ask, in return, the chance to personally inspect my "children".
  7. The report said they could move the fat from a womans arrse to her breasts.

Smaller butt, bigger tits. I'll sign the good lady up soon as.