Using the mentally disabled as a weapon

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Infiltrator, Feb 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You know, I really thought that I'd heard it all, but this has to take the biscuit.

I understand that the Arabs have now started to strap explosives to the mentally disabled (Downs Syndrome in this case I belive) in order to get them into the right position to blow lots of people up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7221639.stm

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it would be OK if it was done in another way, but feck me, that is seriously sick. I mean, these kids don't even know what's going on. Rarely have I felt such loathing to these sick bastards. I've even tried not to tar the whole race with the same brush...but now? Let's either just get out and let these sick f*cks to themselves, or get out and let Trident sort it all out for us.

2. And in the Times as well - looks like one of them may have been European being described as 'blond and foreign looking'......and we used to complain about Saddam putting religious radicals through tree shredders, maybe he just knew his own people best.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article3287373.ece

3. If the AQ chapter in the UK try it, Tescos, Morrisons and the RLC will be fecked as most of their employees will disappear.

4. How is it known they were mentally disabled (Downs Syndrome)? Surely their bodies will have been shredded, and it's too soon for an autopsy to have been performed on the remains? I'm not implying this isn't a vile crime, but I've read the two linked articles and the reporters don't source their claim. Are you sure it's not just propaganda - like the WW1 story of the beastly Hun tossing Belgian babies into the air and catching them on their bayonets (which turned out to be a load of old cobblers but still made lots of silly young men enlist)? If it is propaganda, what’s the propaganists’ game? Why tell such a powerful lie now?

5. They found remains of balloons and eyeshcream at the scene.

6. Because the heads were recovered intact as they are with the majority of suicide bombers.

And how dare you try to shrug off such an vile atrocity as fcuking US propaganda - let me guess the USMC shot the 70 odd people buying pets becuase they were bored and then decided decided to blame it on those nice Sunni people you hang out with.

Do one you Nazi fcuk.

7. Is it so wrong that I laughed out loud at this? I had visions of supermarket car parks with the carnage of mangled trolleys!

8. It's all equal opportunities you know. It goes to show that disabled/less able bodied/mongs can be utilised in all areas of the community.

CC_TA

9. Source? Go on, provide a source.

I didn't. Re-read what I wrote. Get some glasses.

Now you've gone a bit bonkers. Are you alright old sport? Of course the USMC didn't shoot them, you silly-billy!

I'm uncertain whether the Arabs I know are Shia or Sunni. I've never asked them and don't see why I should.

Daft boy! Have a lie down. Stay off the Daily Mail for a few days.

:lol:

10. You think AQ just did it to spawn the mother of all NAAFI threads on ARRSE?

11. armchair_jihad wrote:
    annakey wrote:
    How is it known they were mentally disabled (Downs Syndrome)? Surely their bodies will have been shredded, and it's too soon for an autopsy to have been performed on the remains? I'm not implying this isn't a vile crime, but I've read the two linked articles and the reporters don't source their claim. Are you sure it's not just propaganda - like the WW1 story of the beastly Hun tossing Belgian babies into the air and catching them on their bayonets (which turned out to be a load of old cobblers but still made lots of silly young men enlist)? If it is propaganda, what’s the propaganists’ game? Why tell such a powerful lie now?

Because the heads were recovered intact as they are with the majority of suicide bombers.

Source? Go on, provide a source.

No end of photos will do that.....perhaps AJ has experience of 'wombling 'through the site of a suicide murder?

As for the accusation of Nazi'ism........your annakey, more a Lenin than an Adolf :lol:

12. The IDF first started noticing the fact (google IDF and you will discover who they are :wink: ), the phenomenon has also been well documented by the security services in Sri Lanka, The Coalition in Iraq, NATO & the UN in Afghanistan plus the Metropolitan Police in London after 7/7.

Now shouldn't you be ironing your burka ready for tomorrows 'stop the war' demo outside the fascistic job centre - you know the one thats threating to cut off your benifits.

13. In a nondescript house in Baghdad a bearded A-rab Johnny checked a dial on the wall entitled "armchair_jihad's outrageometer" saw it was dangerously low and called his comrades to arms.

:roll:

14. I remember reading on military photos dot net that one place the Israelis start looking in the event of a suicide bombing in built up areas is the rooftops............for the head!

15. Blows Letterwritingman a big wet smackeroon (check sig). Cheers mate. :D