Using mongs as weapons of war

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Feb 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Go on, you know it needed a thread in the NAAFI.

So, if you had a spare spakker, and you woz fighting the enemy, how would you apply it as a weapon for greatest effect? :twisted:

2. Get em to hug and lick the enemy to death!

3. Would copy the taliban cnuts tactics and strap some blowy up stuff to them!

4. Tell them they'll get 72 Ice creams if they blow themselves up "for the Cause"

5. Since my grandson is disabled,i ll opt out eh? fukk off you tosspot!!!

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm sorry to hear that. However - THIS IS THE NAAFI. READ THE NOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD THROBBER.

"Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER."

7. Since I am disabled I'll join in ...............

WW

8. Ok Peddy,no need to shout,i shall cringe away like a good lad then,or fekkin rather! I can read,and i m entitled to my opinion,yer threads crap face it......... :lol:

9. I have a disability, I'm not offended this is the NAAFI, a squaddie bar, don't like it, fuck off out into some civilian shite bar instead.

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

There's a bit of hand-wringing true, but hey, nothing is sacred.

11. Squaddie bar eh?better watch me step then case you s gang up on me............

12. Hard to say, has it got copper coloured hair? If so I might have an idea! ;)

13. I'm not offended.

I'm all up for being used as a disabled weapon against any target. But here's the deal:

I don't want 72 virgins ... just one old scubber that puts out will do for me thank you very much!

:bom:

Edited to add: And an endless supply of beer, whiskey, cigars and curry!

14. How disabled? A bit Forrest Gump or the whole nine yard, full on mong?

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Copper coloured you say? Well, if you've got a copper coloured one, it may not work. I think the smell of twiglets might alert the enemy of your mong's presence before the attack goes in.

Keep that one hooked up to the ceiling power supply for now.