Using mongs as weapons of war

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Go on, you know it needed a thread in the NAAFI.

So, if you had a spare spakker, and you woz fighting the enemy, how would you apply it as a weapon for greatest effect? :twisted:

Biped said:

So, if you had a spare spakker, and you woz fighting the enemy, how would you apply it as a weapon for greatest effect? :twisted:
Since my grandson is disabled,i ll opt out eh? fukk off you tosspot!!!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Doom said:
Biped said:

I'm sorry to hear that. However - THIS IS THE NAAFI. READ THE NOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD THROBBER.

"Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER."

Ok Peddy,no need to shout,i shall cringe away like a good lad then,or fekkin rather! I can read,and i m entitled to my opinion,yer threads crap face it......... :lol:

Doom said:
Biped said:

I have a disability, I'm not offended this is the NAAFI, a squaddie bar, don't like it, fuck off out into some civilian shite bar instead.

Biped said:

Hard to say, has it got copper coloured hair? If so I might have an idea! ;)

I'm not offended.

I'm all up for being used as a disabled weapon against any target. But here's the deal:

I don't want 72 virgins ... just one old scubber that puts out will do for me thank you very much!

:bom:

Edited to add: And an endless supply of beer, whiskey, cigars and curry!

Doom said:
Biped said:

How disabled? A bit Forrest Gump or the whole nine yard, full on mong?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
EX_STAB said:
Biped said:

Hard to say, has it got copper coloured hair? If so I might have an idea! ;)
Copper coloured you say? Well, if you've got a copper coloured one, it may not work. I think the smell of twiglets might alert the enemy of your mong's presence before the attack goes in.

Keep that one hooked up to the ceiling power supply for now.

Fug! I wish I'd asked for the scrubber first, ah well sloppy seconds I suppose ( again )
I want to be a weapon of mong destruction too. dont bin this thread It'll run for miles ( more than Ill ever do ) :)

WW

Disabled in body and daft in the head.

wheelchairwarrier said:
Fug! I wish I'd asked for the scrubber first, ah well sloppy seconds I suppose ( again )
I want to be a weapon of mong destruction too. dont bin this thread It'll run for miles ( more than Ill ever do ) :)

WW

Disabled in body and daft in the head.
Surely you'd be spearheading the attack! Do you count as Armoured or Mechanised? ;)

I'd send them in with head dobbers intact, a bit like the Daleks from Doctor Who. I'd tie a laboon to the trigger mechanism a bit like a carrot and stick effect you get with a donkey. Once in place, I'd then play the tunes that comes from an Ice Cream van and sit back as the carnage unfolds.

Doom said:
Biped said:

Great you feed him ice cream and balloons instead of pedo favourites werther's original

Latest Threads