• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Using a COTS PC Game to Run a CPX – Experience From RMAS

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I have got this game at home and by God, its difficult playing single player! very interestign article. I recall with regard to the light infantry side of things, Arma 2 or 3 has been used - does that still go on?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting article. Other games that might have potential as a training aid are produced by Battlefront - I think these are a bit more accurate in their modelling of different units, tactics etc, and are certainly more nerdy games than the War-game series:

https://www.battlefront.com

Battlefront

Battlefront
I did play the original of that, including the British module. Pretty good and a good reminder of logistics when i got my troops to storm a building but forgot that they had to re bomb before doing so... A platoon of CR2 can be quite devastating though!

Latest Threads