Uses for Hamid Kharzai

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Oct 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, I realise this is a difficult one, as the subject has already been used more often than an Albanian gypsy's daughter and needs a security blanket around his manly shoulders wherever he goes ( Although Trinnie told me that greeny, cheese-colour is out of fashion in Kabul), what would you really do with a worthless bearded cnut who banks more in a year than the whole British Army ? I would suggest a private jet, courtesy of H4H. We will call it a mystery tour....

2. Piloted by Ray Charles, who would be given specific instructions by ATC

3. We could put him in charge of a war ravaged, starving, third world nation; peopled by thick, murderous backstabbing bastards...that would learn 'em!

4. No one is completely useless, he can always serve as a bad example, and Karzai is very good bad example.

5. When I said ATC, I didn't mean air traffic control, I meant tideponds, where they grow baby Crabs, who could control an aircraft, well, about as well as a grown-up crab

6. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Tester at Porton Down?

7. I would possibly put him to use in his natural profession. Bearing in mind Arabs are named after their family's mode of earning, he would be a Khazi cleaner.

8. [​IMG]
    How about stylish counterpanes or curtains for SLAM, the Mess or those top-of-the-range quarters?

9. Hat Model.

[​IMG]

I mean just look at it. With winter approaching I'd love a little head warmer like that. Could make a handy additional storage space as well. Looks like there's enough room under there for a bag of haribo

10. I think a bit of red will show up those other colours to better effect, and before long I expect it will. Such is the game of goatfaced 'politics'.

11. Couldn't we use him as a counterweight in the nose-cone of the new JSF until the radar turns up?

Concrete costs money you know.

Alternatively, how about as a chock to stop the JSF trundling away unexpectedly until the Septics relent and give us the top-secret codes to the handbrake?

Or there's always room for another gnome beside my pond.

12. Maybe use him as a Patrol Base lucky mascot. Give his head a quick monkey scrub before venturing out the gate.

Failing that, a weather vane. A big huge cock for all to see and take a pot-shot at.

13. Target holder at Bisley?

14. Bacon seller at the local market(Kabul)

15. Toilet attendant in a gaybar in Rotterdam....nah, wait a mo, I think that's what he was doing before the septics gave him a career-change.....