Username

how can i change my username, i can feel a fresh start coming on, where people will like me, take notice of me and seek sound avice from me. Or do i have to come back as a new person ?

Airborne init

Convert to Buddhism and try again in your next incarnation. I hear all the cool kids are hurrying theirs along by drinking bleach. Let us know how you get on.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I was buddhist in a previous carnation as my street name was 'Zen'; Aurelio Solidio Zen innit. :jocolor:

Mind you as one doesn't spend all one's time in Londinium (actually the name was from L'Pool but one seven hilled city is pretty much like another) doing as Romans do, then Nehustan is a good username too; Zabulon.

My current favourite incarnation is called Daemon Thurisaz; it's ironic.

I was buddhist in a previous carnation as my street name was 'Zen'; Aurelio Solidio Zen innit. :jocolor:

Mind you as one doesn't spend all one's time in Londinium (actually the name was from L'Pool but one seven hilled city is pretty much like another) doing as Romans do, then Nehustan is a good username too; Zabulon.

I'll have whatever he's having!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
how can i change my username, i can feel a fresh start coming on, where people will like me, take notice of me and seek sound avice from me. Or do i have to come back as a new person ?

Airborne init
Have you spent any time in Thailand, diving, riding bikes and t'other things?

Buddhist Bullshit! This was you.

View attachment 54964

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Classic. Now there is a Freudian slip! Evaporated? No, just generally of with the faëries!

Airborne init

Ask AK,,he's had lots of reincarnations.....

So can you change usernames? I'm bored of mine

Latest Threads