Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Pox_Dr, May 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi

    Ive been away for a while & have returned as a regular user.

    You used to be able to change your user name.

    I wish to revert to an old handle which at the time due to an internal witch hunt made it to easy to identify me. however now Im well out & wish to reclaim it, So how do I

    Used to be known as: Pox_Dr
  2. Ahhhhh, don't touch her, keep away from her 8O
  3. u can try and change ur user name but if some 1 has taken it not a lot of chance reclaiming it :cry:

    i would think try IM one of the mods
    they would know more
  4. Good CO

    Good CO LE Admin

    See pm Dr P
  5. Many thanks